Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [KMST] KMS 1.2.165 - Kaiser

1. Default Re: KMS 1.2.165 - Kaiser

Are the Black Mage's generals playing an active or really important role in this battle? Might be missing some specific scenes, but so far I've only see major participation of them in post-hundred-years heroes stories/quests. Still not comprehending this story clearly due to inconsistency, or absent mindness...

It'd have been so awesome if Nexon did something like one-on-one pre battles; heroes VS. generals, making them look more of a big deal enduring that and then the Black Mage himself.

2. Default Re: KMS 1.2.165 - Kaiser

Next Evan revamp:

New skill - Time Stop
    Freezes time on the map, duration: 30secs, cooldown 60secs.

3. Default Re: KMS 1.2.165 - Kaiser

Pretty sure that's Freud being a useful magican and not having anything to do with the dragon pact, so Evan wouldn't be able to use that....

4. Default Re: KMS 1.2.165 - Kaiser

5. Lead Ball
    IGN: Killmeplsok
    Server: Cassiopeia
    Level: 181
    Job: Captain
    Guild: LoveOfCari
    Alliance: LoveOfCari
    malaysia

Default Re: KMS 1.2.165 - Kaiser

유니크 잠재능력 주문서 80%
    에픽 등급 이하의 아이템에 사용하면 아이템에 유니크 레벨 잠재능력을 부여한다. 잠재능력 부여 후 돋보기를 통해 봉인된 잠재능력을 확인 할 수 있다.
    Success rate: 80%

It's in official data now.

6. Default Re: KMS 1.2.165 - Kaiser

you know it wasnt really 5v1 in the blackmage it like 1 by 1 charing in alone

1. Demon slayer weaken the blackmage shield
    2. Aran already tired from the battle of the other general
    3. Freud / Mercedes team up and weaken the blackmage even more
    4. Phantom barely even touch the blackmage
    5. Luminous didnt even do anything at all he just walk in and seal the blackmage

7. Default Re: KMS 1.2.165 - Kaiser

Why is phantom a hero..? What exactly did he do.. thats at all helpful? Was the stupid skaia thing important for sealing the black mage or something..?

8. Default Re: KMS 1.2.165 - Kaiser

I thought all of the generals weren't even there according to the original story, it was told during either silent crusade or demonslayer storyline (i think demonslayer). It looks to me like Magnus didn't do anything except betray his fellow general to steal his power, so in reality it was just a few other generals, basically the ones we saw sitting around the table during demonslayer opening. We just have to assume that all of them had one serious role or another, whether it was fighting generals, the enemy army, etc. since it's not as if getting to the black mage himself would be easy. And sure, he's strong but not invincible since why would someone with infinite power even need generals in the first place?

9. Default Re: KMS 1.2.165 - Kaiser

I want Magnus to be the next mega villian after Black Mage.

10. Default Re: KMS 1.2.165 - Kaiser

you guy are right the blackmage isnt the true villian it seem like there a deeper part of this
    magnus isnt really working for blackmage he was using the blackmage as for his own goal...
    seem like magnus is working for someone even more powerful than the blackmage

11. Default Re: KMS 1.2.165 - Kaiser

Or maybe he's the Starscream and betrays the Black Mage in order to become his own evil force.

12. Neutron Male
    IGN: Konfus
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 145
    Job: Shiny
    Guild: something
    Alliance: something else
    Illinois

Default Re: KMS 1.2.165 - Kaiser

What's up with her?

13. Default Re: KMS 1.2.165 - Kaiser

ok i was wrong i guess luminous did some attacking too

14. Default Re: KMS 1.2.165 - Kaiser

It's obvious why the Black Mage's cloak is reaching the floor and he has no feet shown. I'm calling that he's Spiegalman as others have thought. He's just that short.

15. Default Re: KMS 1.2.165 - Kaiser

I'm guessing it's part of the Dark storyline where Luminous leaves her to die. Then Black Mage ends up raising her to torment Luminous.

Or something like that.

16. Default Re: KMS 1.2.165 - Kaiser

They only thought to seal him as a last resort once they found out of pomegranate he's too powerful to kill think fast before we all die.

17. Default Re: KMS 1.2.165 - Kaiser

At 0.33 Black mage is using dark apo to block luminous attack. And in the end it also show how some of black mage power get transfered to luminous. However the vid is inconsistent with the storyline? The vid shows luminous proceeding to seal the black mage after the short fight, not freud stopping the time.

Edit: And why are there still 6 generals, counting orca and lotus as one. Isn't DS betrayal followed straight up by the battle and sealing of black mage?

18. Default Re: KMS 1.2.165 - Kaiser

Yeah, but the sealing went too smoothly, especially considering that the story led us to believe that the five heroes fought agains the Black Mage at the same time and he proved to be too powerful for them. So they all sealed him, and got sealed themselves in the process.

By the way, where's that explosion that sent Aran, Mercedes, Freud, and Aifren flying out of the Temple of Time and into burning Leafre?

19. Default Re: KMS 1.2.165 - Kaiser

Explains Lummy's dark powers.
    During the Sealing, he must have absorbed Dark Magican's Dark Magic, slightly. That power re-awakens and possesses Lummyat where you can choose between Light and Dark story.

And, wait.... IS THAT 3D ANIMATION IN MY ANIMEMAPLE?
    Oh pomegranate, we're done for if Darkmage rises again. He can break into the 3rd dimension!

20. Default Re: KMS 1.2.165 - Kaiser

badluck MAPLE heroes.

>Seals black mage
    >Gets cursed into an eternal slumber for 100 years

>Wakes up after 100 years of curse
    >Era where the black mage makes a return.

the screen DID go white.