Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [JMS] JMS v300 - Sengoku

1. Default JMS v300 - Sengoku

Want instant notification of new extractions, announcements and updates? Follow Southperry on Twitter!

How do you feel about the content changed in this patch? Click on "Rate this thread" in the upper right-hand corner of this thread to share your opinion!

-----

Changes:
    - Three new MapMarks added - Honnouji, Momijigaoka, Ogassenn
    - WorldMaps for Azwan / Cristal Garden
    - Character Deck data added
    - That's interesting. There's a new file in Item.wz called EquipCollection. It's a list of about 500 equips. No idea what it means.

NPC

Character
    Last edited by Fiel; 2012-07-11 at 09:03 AM.

2. Default Re: v300 - Sengoku

Item

3. Default Re: v300 - Sengoku

Mob

4. Default Re: v300 - Sengoku

Quest

5. Default Re: v300 - Sengoku

Inside Honnouji is a really awesome track. All tracks are good but that one is the best.

The mosters seem kinda lackluster to me, for lvl 16x+ mobs that is. Sengoku totally is a themed version of Aswan, I think it even reuses those arrow cars from Aswan.

The team working on the lvl 150 items did a better job than Nexon Korea would have (assuming it wasnt Korea). They usually just make one armor design for all 5 job branches. Although they sure got lazy on the sword designs. Daggers look perfect though.

Also... OH MY GOD SO MANY FREAKING SCROLLS

That looks totally awesome...
    Last edited by byakugan; 2012-07-11 at 04:53 PM.

6. Default Re: v300 - Sengoku

Dat Hayato preview : http://w11.zetaboards.com/JapanMS/topic/7956574/1/ (Also shows a small sample of "The Great Battle of Sengoku!")

7. Default Re: v300 - Sengoku

DAT Raccoon. It's so adorable. And I'm not normally one to say such a thing.

8. Default Re: v300 - Sengoku

Speculation Start!
    Maybe they finally decided that ~500 certain equips can go in a bag, thereby freeing up space? Although 500 seems a mite small. Or, scary thought, after collecting all those equips you get... /* a Medal! */

9. Default Re: v300 - Sengoku

I suspect it's more likely to be something in conjunction with the Reputation system. "Get X weapons, get Rep." Might even be randomly chosen from the list.

Edit: Ew they got kinda lazy with the 150 gear. There's only 2 armor skins (Warriors + Pirates get the same, Magicians, Bowmen and Thieves get another). Though those weapons look nice.

10. Default Re: v300 - Sengoku

That ultimate is sexy as hell. Even if I usually hate all "anime because anime" kind of stuff...

It feels fitting in Maple, dunno why.

11. Default Re: v300 - Sengoku

DEM pineappleING LEVEL 150 ITEMS. SO MUCH HNNNNNNNG.

12. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Default Re: v300 - Sengoku

Now I feel as if every class needs an ultimate "short cut scene" like that. Either that or I'm very jelly of jMS.

13. Default Re: v300 - Sengoku

JMS has had that since either Big Bang, or shortly thereafter.

14. Default Re: v300 - Sengoku

Nah, it has changed. There's the new areas on the left side (本能寺 and モミジヶ丘).

15. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

Now I want to see that so called shortcut scene. But I'm too n00b to even know where to search.

16. Default Re: v300 - Sengoku

That's what I get for making a quick glance.

17. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

I'm about to spam this page just to see someone posting the animations in the second page :(

18. Default Re: v300 - Sengoku

What animations?