1. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

Default Re: v300 - Sengoku

Skills. I have only see screenshots.

2. Default Re: v300 - Sengoku

o.o Skills haven't been added to the data yet.

3. Default Re: v300 - Sengoku

Yup, Great Battle is a reskinned Aswan :P

Man, those 150 weapons look great! Hopefully Nexon Korea brings them over or something soon >_<

4. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

Excuse my stupidity. It is beyond any comprehension.
    I guess it would be added when the jobs are released?

About those Level 150 sets, are they Japan exclusive as well? Hopefully not.
    It would be a great addition to all MS editions for all the non-cash users to even try to compete with cash users. Cash users obviously will sky rocket their range and hit damage cap with almost no effort but oh well. Let's just hope they don't raise the damage cap as well.

5. Default Re: v300 - Sengoku

The theme of the sets suggest they are exclusive to JMS. Right now they are, that's for sure. Whether GMS will take the content or not...remains to be seen.

6. Default Re: v300 - Sengoku

There are. Not sure if Fiel has those extracted or if he's working on them (or if he might be having issues doing so).

7. Default Re: v300 - Sengoku

Those 150 items....Hnggggg

I wonder if GMS will reskin them to be "Alien" as a extension of their special content (Aliens attacking Mastera, Jett, Etc...

8. フレイムチョコボ Straight Male
    IGN: FlameChocobo II
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Hero
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire

Though getting them suckers is going to be challenging.

9. Default Re: v300 - Sengoku

Here's a video I recorded of Momiji Gaoka (Honnouji isn't accessible yet - likely not fully implemented) :

Please excuse my extremely nervous voice. It's my first commentary video. :<

Videos of the three modes of "The Great Battle of Sengoku" system will come tomorrow. I think I need to start making an itinerary of what to say/what to cover on these videos so I don't stammer like a moron so much.

Edit : What the hell? There's a huge blank spot in the middle. >__________> The god damn rendering process screwed something up. ._____________.

10. Default Re: v300 - Sengoku

Come on dude, keep it quiet. We don't need to give ideas to Nexon. I'd prefer not ever getting this than NexAm reskining it and throwing it at us as "exclusive content". Not to mention they would rape it in every way in the process.

For what I've seen from Hayato so far, I like it much better than I like Kaiser. It is a flashy job without being too bulky or out of place.

11. Default Re: v300 - Sengoku

Hayato's range seems a bit unreasonable.

12. Default Re: v300 - Sengoku

So, if they're getting this instead of Azwan, then does this mean they're not getting Hilla? Or will she somehow be involved with this storyline?

13. Default Re: v300 - Sengoku

No idea. She was still in the Phantom videos and everything (wasn't cut out or anything like that), so it's unknown right now really. Aswan was in the data extracted...but it's all still in Korean so it's likely we'll never actually get it.

14. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Cool stuff and wow @ 150 set. Unfortunately they don't look as badass as the 140 set imo.

15. Default Re: v300 - Sengoku

Words can no express how much I want to see Kanna's Yamata no Orochi ultimate in action. Is there any estimation on skills being added?

16. Default Re: v300 - Sengoku

^ Keith put that together; not sure if it's 100% aligned correctly. It looks pretty nice, though. That's the warrior set (minus the boots and weapon).

17. Default Re: v300 - Sengoku

I was going through the extractions again, because I was bored. I didn't really look at anything specific before. lol

This guy is Oda Nobunaga. ^ Pretty badass for a badguy.

Not sure what these are (aside from them being Hayato and Kanna, obviously), but they look cool :

Also, Hayato's weapon confirmed as 刀 (katana) and Kanna's weapon confirmed as 扇子 (sensu; folding fan), as that's what the scrolls for those weapons say. :P

/slow.jpg

18. Default Re: v300 - Sengoku

I wonder if Kanna will be able to use the Korean and Japanese fans as weapons.