1. Cash7 Potential Stat Quest [ Cold Down -*sec ] for DK Revenge Of The Beholder ?

i wan to ask a question for DK skill [ Revenge Of The Beholder ] (RotB)

Skill
    Lv10 : Activation Rate: 100%, Damage: 750%, Instant Death Chance: 10%, 5% Damage converted to HP. Cooldown Time: 4 sec.
    Lv12 : Activation Rate: 100%, Damage: 790%, Instant Death Chance: 12%, 6% Damage converted to HP. Cooldown Time: 3 sec.

question is :

1) RotB 6% hp converted is the dmg 750% , when hit a mob then convert hp ? of every 4 sec auto convert ?

2) RotB every 4 sec hit 1 hit 750% dmg to mob ?

3) RotB if Equiped Legandary Status Cold Down -2 -2 , it will hit the mob like normal hit ?

sry my english lol. hope u all understand =x if donno i can trying write cleary but more words.

pls help ty.

*** i no have a dk acc, lol . Jz asking =x

2. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Potential Stat Quest [ Cold Down -*sec ] for DK Revenge Of The Beholder ?

yes, it's the damage

no, you get hit/missed, it will counterattack, then it won't counterattack for 4 seconds, after which it will counterattack the next time you're hit/missed. if nothing is attacking you it won't do anything

i can't say, for some reason i believe not, but i have no clue.

3. Default Re: Potential Stat Quest [ Cold Down -*sec ] for DK Revenge Of The Beholder ?

You may want to avoid using quest as an abbreviation for question. It's misleading. =.=

Try using qn instead.

4. Default Re: Potential Stat Quest [ Cold Down -*sec ] for DK Revenge Of The Beholder ?

my only issue with the minus cooldown is the server lag. For example, the use of Marksmen's snipe way back in the day. They would use it and it was supposed to have a cooldown of 4 seconds, but because of server lag, the actual cooldown was somewhere between 5 and 10 seconds. I believe this would also happen in your case with the -4 seconds cooldown.

5. Default Re: Potential Stat Quest [ Cold Down -*sec ] for DK Revenge Of The Beholder ?

I was under the impression that reducing cooldowns meant reducing the cooldowns on skills like ultimates, not reducing delays.

6. Default Re: Potential Stat Quest [ Cold Down -*sec ] for DK Revenge Of The Beholder ?

Server lag still exists.

7. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Potential Stat Quest [ Cold Down -*sec ] for DK Revenge Of The Beholder ?

that's something interesting though, this skill doesn't seem affected by server lag, since mine always fires off as soon as my invincibility ends. either that or they both follow the exact same cooldown