Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Default Dragon Ball Z : Battle of Gods [2013 Release]

It will be the first Dragon Ball Z movie in 16 years.

It should be good.

Source(s) : http://www.saiyanisland.com/2012/07/...-ball-z-movie/ and http://www.dblegends.com/2012/07/new...-in-the-works/
    Last edited by Link; 2013-03-20 at 07:51 PM. Reason: また新しい情報が来たぞ!

2. Default Re: Akira Toriyama is helping produce a new animated Dragon Ball Z movie.

Sweet, a new movie by Akira.

3. Default Re: Akira Toriyama is helping produce a new animated Dragon Ball Z movie.

>Reviving something that's been dead for years.

It's gonna suck.

4. Default Re: Akira Toriyama is helping produce a new animated Dragon Ball Z movie.

The teat still has some milk in it.

5. Default Re: Akira Toriyama is helping produce a new animated Dragon Ball Z movie.

A new movie? what about a remake of the series? (Kai doesn't count). Even Sailor Moon is doing it, so much more should DB.

That'd be the perfect excuse to do a remake of GT into something more people will like.

6. Default Re: Akira Toriyama is helping produce a new animated Dragon Ball Z movie.

Fffffuuuuuuu-

Now I want this. My life needs more Toriyama.

7. Default Re: Akira Toriyama is helping produce a new animated Dragon Ball Z movie.

He needs to make and direct Dragon Quest anime! Who's with me?

8. Default Re: Akira Toriyama is helping produce a new animated Dragon Ball Z movie.

9. フレイムチョコボ Straight Male
    IGN: FlameChocobo II
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Hero
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire

Default Re: Akira Toriyama is helping produce a new animated Dragon Ball Z movie.

Wouldn't that be awesome if they do a Chrono Trigger anime?

10. Default Re: Akira Toriyama is helping produce a new animated Dragon Ball Z movie.

This and Dragonball Online have erased GT from canon. And I'm sure if this sells well we'll be seeing more dragonball coming out.

11. Default Re: Akira Toriyama is helping produce a new animated Dragon Ball Z movie.

What does a GT mustang have to do with dragonball? The last thing that happened is they were training uub not driving GT's! That's so silly!

IGNORETHEEXISTANCE.

12. Default Re: Akira Toriyama is helping produce a new animated Dragon Ball Z movie.

It's okay now, we can accept it. Because it never happened.

But Goku did learn how to drive. That happened.

13. Default Re: Akira Toriyama is helping produce a new animated Dragon Ball Z movie.

I thought piccolo was funnier

14. Default Re: Akira Toriyama is helping produce a new animated Dragon Ball Z movie.

Regardless, best episode.

15. Default Re: Akira Toriyama is helping produce a new animated Dragon Ball Z movie.

Well it cant be worse than that piece of ************ Evolution movie. Excited, i really liked the DB series. .

16. Default Re: Akira Toriyama is helping produce a new animated Dragon Ball Z movie.

Lets not forget Vegeta's Molestache! That thing was so bad it was awesome!

17. Default Re: Akira Toriyama is helping produce a new animated Dragon Ball Z movie.

He shaved his moostach, you idiot!

18. Default Re: Akira Toriyama is helping produce a new animated Dragon Ball Z movie.

I know he did. His Grand Daughter gave him hell about it.

19. Default Re: Akira Toriyama is helping produce a new animated Dragon Ball Z movie.

IDK how you call her in English, but Bra is Vegeta's daughter.

DragonBall has a massive flaw that keeps it from going on longer and that is the power level scale. First you got Goku growing to be such strong of a beast, leaving all other characters in the dust (and any possible villain that could occur) Second, from Vegeta onwards every villain was like 100 times stronger than the previous ones if not more. Not to mention that the next one holds abilities of the previous one which makes it harder and harder just to create something original, appealing and that makes sense.

Raddits<Vegeta<Ginniu or w.e<Freeza<Dr Gero<Android17<Cell<Buu1<Buu4... and so on.

I wish GT was remade again and that it spinned only around the corrupted dragon balls and the 7 Dragons. The concept of that arc was really awesome that if done right could have beaten Cell's arc as the best of the series. Whatever happened that after Toriyama left they left the franchise in the hands of some dumbass that lead it to failure.

20. Default Re: Akira Toriyama is helping produce a new animated Dragon Ball Z movie.

I could of sworn that was his granddaughter that gave him pomegranate about it.
    Brb, rewatching series.

Edit: It was his daughter. My bad guys :-(