Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Default Re: Dragon Ball Z : Battle of Gods [2013 Release]

Why is it that defeating Freezer was such a big deal? Majin Boo alone defeated the 4 supreme Kaio's of the universe, but this guy gets interested in Goku because he defeated Freezer?. Considering this guy wipes the floor with Goku on SSJ3, he must be close to SSJ4 lvl, then why the pineapple would he act like freezer was such a big deal?.

I also noticed what it seems Vegeta calling Birusu "sama" and asking him to stop. He wouldn't do that even for Freezer would he? lol.

2. Default Re: Dragon Ball Z : Battle of Gods [2013 Release]

Spoiler

Spoiler

3. Default Re: Dragon Ball Z : Battle of Gods [2013 Release]

I guess I can't read anything you're saying without spoiling myself on the movie...

I suppose I will wait.

4. Default Re: Dragon Ball Z : Battle of Gods [2013 Release]

Anyone who's seen the movie..

How was it?

5. Default Re: Dragon Ball Z : Battle of Gods [2013 Release]

Like every other DBZ movie, although, I won't spoil anything but there is a hint of a more content concerning this whole god thing. The question is as movies or as a new "GT" series.

6. Default Re: Dragon Ball Z : Battle of Gods [2013 Release]

Spoiler

7. Default Re: Dragon Ball Z : Battle of Gods [2013 Release]

You've seen the whole thing already? o.o

L> link via PM.

8. Default Re: Dragon Ball Z : Battle of Gods [2013 Release]

Same here.

9. Default Re: Dragon Ball Z : Battle of Gods [2013 Release]

Hm, i was browsing the DBZ wiki just earlier today and stumbled upon the synopsis of the movie by accident, i hope it is released internationally.

10. Default Re: Dragon Ball Z : Battle of Gods [2013 Release]

Is it against the rules to ask? I want to say me three, but. . .

11. Default Re: Dragon Ball Z : Battle of Gods [2013 Release]

I'm honestly hoping people donate enough for Funimation to actually dub it.

12. Default Re: Dragon Ball Z : Battle of Gods [2013 Release]

There was a link to it about two weeks ago from another forum I use, but it got taken down after like 16 hours, can't find another one as of yet unfortunately :/

13. Default Re: Dragon Ball Z : Battle of Gods [2013 Release]

Just gonna leave this here. There was a cosplayer advertising for the movie at the Tokyo International Anime Fair this year.

Some of the intimidation factor is diminished by the fact that his tail fell off and he had a juice box.

14. Default Re: Dragon Ball Z : Battle of Gods [2013 Release]

Yeah, that guy was posted around the DBZ Reddit a few days ago, before the Tokyo International Anime Fair began. He showed the creation of it and whatnot. Pretty neat stuff.

Also, for anyone wondering how the name "Birusu" is supposed to be pronounced/"translated," it should be "Birus," pronounced like virus. He is, apparently, /* the source of all evil within the Saiyan race. /* The Saiyans used to be pure-heartedly good people, until Birus came and infected them with evil. Only 6 pure hearted Saiyans remained and they came together to form the original Super Saiyan God, but since the power up had a time limit, they failed and were killed by the evil Saiyans */ */ . This is part of the history shown in the movie, I think. I'm not sure if it's in the movie or just extra information that came along with the movie to give some history. Either way, I think it's pretty neat.

15. Default Re: Dragon Ball Z : Battle of Gods [2013 Release]

So, how true is this rummor that since the movie was a huge success, Akira Toriyama has announced he will be continuing the Dragon Ball Z series and that we can expect a huge arc like Cell's? This match Khainiwest comment on the super saiyan god.

It certainly would be pretty exciting if it is true. There are certain things that I'd love to see in a new series like a more "realistic" and elaborated history, plot, characters, etc, to go with today's standards. I'd also like it if instead of a totally discarding GT it takes some of its good elements and reworks them. The super Saiyan 4 transformation was pretty cool, the 7 dragon's arc can be amazing if implement the right way, Baby himself was an original villain compared to the others, he just needs a name change.

16. Default Re: Dragon Ball Z : Battle of Gods [2013 Release]

It's pretty likely. Unfortunately the version I saw wasn't subbed so I only caught bits and pieces. I haven't actually been able to find a file besides this "go through ad's to be able to watch" although I don't know if it was legit.

Spoiler

17. Default Re: Dragon Ball Z : Battle of Gods [2013 Release]

And so suddendly the next season is called Dragon Ball: The God of War.