1. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Enlightening vs. Super Cubes

Even if it did only work on rare, had you decided to stamp from the beginning the item would have been rare anyway lol.

2. Default Re: Enlightening vs. Super Cubes

I've had some amazing results with the enlightening cube.

I bought 11 because I have that "must try everything at least once" mentality with anything that comes in Cash shop (wheel of marvels, new cubes, gach, etc).

The results were extremely good I have to say... there were a couple times where I got Avoid% and "3% Chance to Recover X HP when attacking" but majority of my lines were Critical %, Total Damage %, ATT %, STR/DEX/INT/LUK/All %, PDR and Boss %.

Cubed my Agares Bloody Terror and got it to Legendary with 8 Cubes and another cube to get the final result: 35% Boss, 6% All Stats, 30% Boss.

It's an ideal Hero weapon since with Combat Mastery + Leafre Set + a PDR ignore neb + Ambition, you can get a reasonable amount of PDR ignore.

Too bad I'm going to main my Paladin... D:

But yeah... these cubes have treated me well so far. I'd say definitely use them on weapons but hold off on armor/accessory unless it's already Legendary.

3. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

weapons usually get good potentials though, unlike other equips. probably because of the massive amounts of %ignore and boss lines there are.

4. Default Re: Enlightening vs. Super Cubes

It's still riddled with complete garbage like status effects, avoid/accuracy, % chance to heal whatever, etc etc etc.

It also depends if you want a training weapon, bossing weapon, or a little bit of both.

5. Neutron Male
    IGN: Konfus
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 145
    Job: Shiny
    Guild: something
    Alliance: something else
    Illinois

Super cubes seem to be better.

6. Default Re: Enlightening vs. Super Cubes

I would have to think that it kinda depends what you aiming for in stats. Generally speaking, lets say you want 15% stat on an equip Unique rank, I wouldn't even count on enlightenment cube to get me that. I'll admit I may actually get more primary lines but I get combo'd with the wrong stat or a useless stat too instead of 2 of the same. I never tried on weapons but it might be better to go with enlightened on those, but I couldn't even get a difference if not worse outta Enlightenment cubes, hell not even a rank change on unique.

7. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

So the general consensus is Super Miracle (1.9k ones) until Legendary then Enlightment cubes?

8. Default Re: Enlightening vs. Super Cubes

They claim enlightening cubes have a higher success rate to rank up; for all we know, they might be more cost efficient.

But I definitely recommend Enlightening for weapons; I'd rather super on equips/accessories.

9. Default Re: Enlightening vs. Super Cubes

Might actually make legendary on equips other then weapons worth it just too much crap, but your experience with ur weapon I wouldn't say more then above average that all stat line is nice, you should be getting two lines of boss/ignore on a legendary weapon nearly every cube

10. Default Re: Enlightening vs. Super Cubes

Well the reason I cubed my weapon was to get 2 boss lines on a Unique (using pot locks later in a future sale). I actually did get 20% Boss on the third line but with a junk primary. I said "whatever" and cubed it anyway and got my weapon legendary. Glad I did :v.

But for a Paladin, this pot is actually pretty bad. My Hero would love this sword though.

11. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

That is probably your safest bet, but I think the Enlightening cubes are pretty good at unique still. I did only use them on a weapon though, so yes, using an epic pot then using Super Miracle cubes until Legendary is probablyyour best bet.

12. Default Re: Enlightening vs. Super Cubes

A friend claimed that his gun went from rare to legend in 1 enlightening cube. whether this is true or not i'm unsure.
    whilst my other friend used a pack and got only unique.

13. Default Re: Enlightening vs. Super Cubes

you can't jump tiers, so no

14. Default Re: Enlightening vs. Super Cubes

What? People have gone from Rare to Unique in one cube.

15. Default Re: Enlightening vs. Super Cubes

I assumed that, but perhaps by glitch or even feature of the enlightening cube it might actually hold the ability to "jump" tiers. I'm only saying what I've been told. Though I find it hard to believe I also don't see a reason for him to lie.

16. Default Re: Enlightening vs. Super Cubes

No, you can skip tiers. It's just not likely.

17. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

my experience with 11 cubes: didn't upgrade ranks, of an epic or unique item (7 on the epic one) potentials for the epic one sucked mostly, and the unique one got a really nice potential on 5 cubes

of course, small as hell sample, but eh. 25 bucks a try...

18. Default Re: Enlightening vs. Super Cubes

Yeah, with odds on par with simultaneously going from rare->epic and epic->unique, it's gonna be thousands of cubes on rare items to see it. Same as why unique drops are uncommon.

19. Default Re: Enlightening vs. Super Cubes

Derp I jumped on the cubes again.

Got my Raccoon Mask to Legendary with 12 Super Cubes. I used 4 of the Enlightening Cubes to get the final result: 9% STR, 4% All Stats, 4% All Stats.

I think inverted cubes inverted my usual bad luck @_@.

20. Default Re: Enlightening vs. Super Cubes

you're so lucky
    I've been using enlightening cubes on my RHC gloves and it wont give me 3 lines of Luk