IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: Level 200 Phantom

Considering the amount of FMAs running amok in the game, it's not even that impressive anymore :/

2. Default Re: Level 200 Phantom

wtp. I didn't know anyone from my guild still played. Bera ftw.

3. Default Re: Level 200 Phantom

Eh, props to them for being able to play for 24hrs+ if it was done with one person.

4. Default Re: Level 200 Phantom

lol, I visited him a few times since my friends were in the leeching party
    I can confirm that he at least did 10 hours as 'one person'.

5. Default Re: Level 200 Phantom

How the hell do people have the patience to sit at their computer for like 10 hours and just play a video game? I played for an hour mostly grinding and I got bored >.O

6. Default Re: Level 200 Phantom

Some people enjoy the competition. Sucks that they have to resort to cheap tactics such as using duped and illegitimate items. I'm guessing they also seek fame and attention.

7. Default Re: Level 200 Phantom

Hell levels in the current maplestory?

HAHA.

the only challenge left in this game is making an ign thats not taken yet.

8. Default Re: Level 200 Phantom

When I say hell lvs I mean the lvs that its just simply much faster to get leeched at a boss

9. Default Re: Level 200 Phantom

As far as Regulate's rep goes, everyone there was pretty much a long-time member. You didn't get in without knowing someone inside, so pretty much everyone knew/knows eachother well. No one I knew of ever hacked to train. Most were very opposed to the idea. A lot were d-bags to random people, though. KSing, "running" bosses, etc. not sure how they're doing in bello. We were in kradia a good while.

10. Default Re: Level 200 Phantom

Well, I'm happy with 140 in two days, and I hope that guy is happy with 200.

11. Default Re: Level 200 Phantom

You see someone with I'm a Lucky Guy you know it was obtained illegitimately. He wouldn't have made it to 200 w/o those hacked items.

12. Default Re: Level 200 Phantom

Toad leech + hacked/duped items + hacked LHC/SH spawn maps wins I guess. I figured the first 200 would be from Bellocan too, but oh well.

13. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Level 200 Phantom

Anybody else feeling a need to show how "in the know" they are, and willing to take a warning/infraction for it?
    Come, come, don't be shy.

14. Default Re: Level 200 Phantom

Doing you one better, it's clear there's nothing that can be said about this that isn't going to violate the R&R, so topic is dead.