Yeah, this should probably go into General Gaming, but since this wouldn't be a discussion about existing games it would be pretty awkward having it there.Genre: MMORPG
Feel free to list out features from other games you have played/heard of or even thought up, that you would love to see in an MMOG.
- Engaging story
- Robust combat system that isn't point-and-click + auto-attack. i.e. press a button and you attack (e.g. Maplestory, Dragon Saga, Grand Chase, etc.)
- Restrictive skill slot system: players can only equip/hotkey a certain number of active skills at a time, can only switch skills out in safe areas or at designated points (e.g. Summon Night: Swordcraft Story*). Possible to further limit the skillsets with a Capacity Point system (think Dissidia's AP system).
- Expansive crafting system: besides equipment/potion crafting (e.g. pretty much every MMORPG), perhaps furniture/decor crafting to decorate a virtual house (e.g. Wonderland Online).
- For the love of God, no gender-locked classes.
- Massive character customisation system.
*Not an MMO. Also skills could be swapped out between battles as game is not Open-World/Sandbox.
Other than these points, I don't really care what they do with classes/skills or anything else. They could go with NosTale's system or Wonderland Online's system for all I care.
What about you?