IGN: Scette
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 135
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Synergize
    Alliance: Kittens
    usa

Default Miracle Cube differences?

I wasn't sure if this should go into this section, but does anyone know the difference in Chances of Epic, Unique, etc stats from Cubes?
    Example : Miracle Cube might give a 5% chance of Epic while Super Miracle Cube gives a 10% chance?
    Was wondering if anyone had those kind of numbers, especially for the new "Enlightening Miracle Cube"?

2. Default Re: Miracle Cube differences?

Don't think we can actually prove anything % wise unless we got some big organized sheet of when people cube and achieve new lines/tiers.

I think the only one we can confirm is that premium miracle cubes have something like 25% chance to get a new line. Everything else is up to Nexon (which can apparently change the success rate).

3. Helium Atom Male
    IGN: Scette
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 135
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Synergize
    Alliance: Kittens
    usa

Default Re: Miracle Cube differences?

I see, thank you for the information and clearing that up for me, guess I'll just try some Enlightening Cubes and see what happens.

4. Default Re: Miracle Cube differences?

I could only afford 4 of the new cubes. I got ... pomegranate, pomegranate, pomegranate..and pomegranate.

5. Default Re: Miracle Cube differences?

I should add that the 25% number came from a Nexon post, so it's most likely confirmed to be that amount. How it actually works is beyond me.

Everything else is random. That's how nexon makes money on this game mechanic. You gamble away your stats for better ones, then they release "better" versions to make you want to buy more. But still, this stuff is expensive as crap and from what I can see, completely inconsistent and luck based. Some people have cubed to unique in 10 cubes or less; others, more than 100 to barely get Epic. It just depends on if you're lucky that day.

6. Default Re: Miracle Cube differences?

Bought a pack of 11, on the 6th cube helm went from epic to unique... then nothing (but yeah before that, I spent 36 normal cubes and 33 super miracle cubes... all the time epic).

7. Default Re: Miracle Cube differences?

ehh cubes are always a gamble
    I bought 5 of these enlightenment cubes
    anyway it all went to crap
    still rare