1. Default Phantom - Stolen Skills and Auto Buff Gem

Does anyone know if the auto buff gem works for phantom's stolen skills?

I understand that you hotkey the Impeccable Memory skill on your keyboard rather than Haste/HB/etc, so I was wondering if you could use the Impeccable Memory skill with an Auto Buff Gem.

My gut says 'no' because it could be mapped to an attack. I've already checked this thread, but it doesn't list them at all. (Neither 'yes', 'no', nor 'not confirmed'.)

I could see it being useful for a stolen skill like Power/Meso Guard.

2. Default Re: Phantom - Stolen Skills and Auto Buff Gem

works in KMS.

3. Default Re: Phantom - Stolen Skills and Auto Buff Gem

Awesome! Just curious, what happens if you put impeccable memory on the auto buff gem then switch it to some attack skill?

Does it "unequip" (the skill, not the gem)? Turn red/disabled? Or just not do anything (but still look normal)?

I'm hoping it stays equipped in case you're fighting a boss and swap out your meso guard to cast threaten really quickly (and then switch back). If it stays equipped, then meso guard should reactivate.

4. Default Re: Phantom - Stolen Skills and Auto Buff Gem

While this isnt entirely related, Has anyone noticed that if you use a buff, then switch to another skill for that same slot (IE, Having HS and then switching to say, Triple Throw), You get a message that says HS is no longer in use and will be removed from your buff? And then the buff disappears. Is that normal?

5. Default Re: Phantom - Stolen Skills and Auto Buff Gem

Yes, that's how it works.

And if you switch a gem buff, the buff disappears from the gem, and you have to re apply.

6. Default Re: Phantom - Stolen Skills and Auto Buff Gem

Then what's the point of stealing 2 buffs for the same skill? If you cant use them at the same time seems pretty pointless.

7. Default Re: Phantom - Stolen Skills and Auto Buff Gem

Well, that's disappointing.

Here's at least two good reasons:
    1) The 2+ buffs you've stolen for the same job have different PURPOSES (e.g., Meso Guard for solo defense, HB for party defense, Rage for party offense, etc.) Just switch to the one that suits the situation the best.
    2) If another phantom casts buff X, you can switch your X to Y and share two party skills instead of one.

8. Default Re: Phantom - Stolen Skills and Auto Buff Gem

HS for grinding, combo for bossing/raiding.
    Rage/Mental Clarity for bossing/grinding, Power Guard/Meso Guard for bossing.
    Crash for bossing.
    Sharp Eyes for grinding, Rapid Fire for bossing.
    Magic Guard for bossing, Haste for mobility(assuming you don't reach mobility cap)