1. Default Returning to maple and makin a shadower. Tips?

I'm starting on a different sever than the ones my mains are on, so this is almost entirely unfunded.

After maxing out my cygnus blessing, I plan on making a shadower as my main character.

Any advice at all in this regard would be great. Thanks~

2. Default Re: Returning to maple and makin a shadower. Tips?

The completely new server or just a new server? Considering you already have characters, it might be more beneficial to stay in your current server (especially if they're 70+ for the character card decks).

Compeltley new server, just play to get that new server "zak" helmet and use crafting as a primary source for equips and income. You can get a good number of free equips from the different themed regions as well, so hunting isn't too bad. getting a khanjar will be difficult until they open CWKPQ again (i heard it's glitched ATM). CWKPQ for the MoN and the Khanjar at the end will be awesome considering you pretty much can't find a D. Khanjar ever.

In an already exisiting world, you'll have the benefit of an economy to get equips from, so just fill up on cheap % potential equips and level. If you're desperate for money, NX fixes everything.

3. Default Re: Returning to maple and makin a shadower. Tips?

Dont max sudden raid and you should be good!

Will add more in a sec gotta do something real quick

4. Default Re: Returning to maple and makin a shadower. Tips?

start on renegades server tmrw
    it will be 2x all day for like 2 weeks or more

5. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

Default Re: Returning to maple and makin a shadower. Tips?

Guide.

Basic info.

Those two should answer most of your questions, even though you haven't really asked any.

6. Default Re: Returning to maple and makin a shadower. Tips?

I'm starting in bera for social reasons. I can't transfer my other characters back to bera, so I'm basically starting fresh.

I'll be looking stuff up as I go along, but was just wondering if any of you had useful information someone might not normally look for.

This shadower will be a UA if that matters.

Thanks for the links!

7. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

I don't know, what kind of information are you looking for?

Do you know anyone in Bera?

8. Default Re: Returning to maple and makin a shadower. Tips?

A friend of mine got me back into wanting to play the game. He plays in bera. That's about it.

How useful would vampire be on a UA shadower/ chief bandit for training.?

9. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    IGN: Blackraven16
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 176
    Job: Fire/Posion
    Guild: Osomga
    usa

Think needing no to very little hp pots. To me vamp would be nice as I am soo not use to using hp pots on my shad.

10. Default Re: Returning to maple and makin a shadower. Tips?

Training as a mob skill in early levels? Not so much. I would use it in place of Band of thieves, which got removed with the revamp :C I don't like the rush--> boomerang step combo as much as the boomerang step + BoT combo we had before D: