1. Default Acessory crafting maxl lvl chances

Hi

I recently run into a problem with crafting, i have a max level acessory crafter and i noticed the lvl 130 recipies have a 90% chance of working , my friend with the same recipie and also max level acessory crafting have 100% ( computers are side by side i can see it).

Whats the problem here ? how can he have 100% chance and i have 90% chance ?

btw this is ems ( mercedes patch), sory for posting in a mainly global forum but i didnt find a answer to this anywhere else.

details

me: level 117 mercedes, lvl 10 acess. craft. , lvl130 shoulders and rising sun stuff only 90% chances
    friend: level 189 nigh lord, lvl 10 acess craft., lvl 130 shoulders and rising sun stuff 100% chances

we tried a few thinghs, he used a new rising sun ring recepie and it still showed 100%, i used a new rising sun recepie and showed 90%
    we both have level 5 mining, should not matter but anyway.

how does this even make sence, can someone explain this to me ? i would like the missing 10% back

im not asking for anyone here to fix it, i would just like to know if this is normal and why it happens or is it a bug maybe ?

2. Default Re: Acessory crafting maxl lvl chances

Uh, if it's displaying 100% success for him then it's a glitch or something. Rising sun accessories always have a 10% chance of failing.

Actually, how is it even displaying a success rate for either one of you? It shouldn't show it at all. At least, it never has for me.

3. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Acessory crafting maxl lvl chances

Difference in the % displayed might be due to your being under level 130 and he being over.

4. Default Re: Acessory crafting maxl lvl chances

well about the level thingh, theres actually 3 pcs here, on the 3rd one, and using another account with level 130+ chars in there and max level crafters it still shows 90% chance, so i guess that rules the player level teory and the not displaying chances at max level thingh because it shows on all of the 3 accounts and on all the chars. ( general glitch of this game version maybe ? )

but anyway, you guys are saying that the real chance its 90% at max level for lvl130+ recipies no matter what is being displayed right ?

i would kill someone if i fail my rising sun recepies

5. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

Is there a significative diference between your diligence and his? (Just a theory)

6. Default Re: Acessory crafting maxl lvl chances

Diligence has nothing to do with crafting success rates.

7. Default Re: Acessory crafting maxl lvl chances

Whoever thought of the 90% failing rate for level 10 professions was freaking stupid -_-

8. Default Re: Acessory crafting maxl lvl chances

Well, the thingh is now im kinda afraid to make my rising sun stuff, oh god, 30 pvp emblems each , if that fails i dont know what my reaction will be , i dont kinda care about the reciepie itself, i have spares ( event), but the emblems....dam losing 30 pvp emblems to a 10% chance is depressing .

So to close this:
    the chance is 90% ? , if yes then its for what level + ? i noticed level 125 equips also had 90%....
    It shoudlnt even display the chance in the first place ?

God , this version of the game is so bugged T.T

no1 could make mercedes in the first day of launch, the only players walking outside on the normal world where hackers the first day lol, every single player got stuck in the toturial level up room, there was no map, players where all dropped on a empty black map and every one got locked there for a day, next day everyone was still stuck there but upon 2 relogs you got teleported to henesys... just sad
    Maybe that was the reason fiel had trouble with the first version of the patch uploaded, i noticed he said there was some error or somethingh with it, and even after they uploaded the second version it was screwed as it seems lol.

9. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

The 90% its not a bug, its most likely intended.

If it where a bug i would expect it to be fixed by now and its been over a year since the release of this system.

10. Default Re: Acessory crafting maxl lvl chances

Im corrently trading info and posts with "samanthacart" ( main ems mod in the forums) shes asking for pics and info so somethingh is not right ,i will keep pressing her and nexon until i get a clear awnser to this, you can bet i will not let this go for me and all the rest of the players.

She is normally very helpfull to the players there and very active so lets see what i can get out of her on this problem.

11. Default Re: Acessory crafting maxl lvl chances

EMS shows you percents? On GMS max level crafting always looks like this:

12. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

and it can fail* adding to stereo's post.

13. Default Re: Acessory crafting maxl lvl chances

Just like when I failed to make a dark angelic blessing ring with no % success . Used a lvl 200 character to make it too if it meant anything (didn't even realize lvl has to do with it).

14. Default Re: Acessory crafting maxl lvl chances

Does it have a percentage if you highlight a lv 10 recipe you can actually make?

15. Default Re: Acessory crafting maxl lvl chances

I'll try to dig up an SS of something I had the material for, I don't have any gallant emblems on chars with 10 crafting atm.

No, no percentage:
    Spoiler