Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default maple resolution stretched vertically and distorted

see this picture:

http://i.imgur.com/6ymhi.png

the game pretty much goes beyond the computer bounds for some reason, messing my HP, text and other stuff, anyone knows how to fix it? also going into fullscreen stretches it, instead of adding the black bars to the side.

Spoiler

any idea how to fix this issue? :X

2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: maple resolution stretched vertically and distorted

For the first problem: your display's vertical size is 768 pixels, which is not enough for the "high res" Maple plus the windows frame.
    Either increase the display resolution or use Maple's small resolution (800x600) option.

As for the stretching when going full-screen: I don't know. If you find out, tell me please.

3. Default Re: maple resolution stretched vertically and distorted

For window mode unless you can get a monitor with a vertical resolution higher than 768 pixels what I can suggest is reducing the size of the title bar (reducing text size will allow you to further reduce the size of the title bar) and the border padding. I believe it is possible to use a 3rd party program to remove the title bar and padding altogether but I can't remember.
    Spoiler

For full screen, assuming that you have the same graphics card configuration program, if you change the setting shown below to "Maintain aspect ratio" you can prevent it from stretching but it will put black bars on the side of the screen. If "Maintain aspect ratio" is greyed out then reducing your resolution should allow you to modify the settings.
    Spoiler

4. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: maple resolution stretched vertically and distorted

do what nomad said, i managed to get it to work while meddling before he posted, basically reduce your resolution, and change the options (mine had only two, full screen and centered, had to put it on centered)
    will attempt it, wish me luck, the weird part is my old computer has the same vertical size, and didn't have this trouble :X

and well, it seems to have fixed it, but i can't even see my exp bar now still ._.

5. Default Re: maple resolution stretched vertically and distorted

Also note that you will not be able to use the 'maintain aspect ratio' setting unless you are using a DVI monitor connection. The setting is not present for analog VGA connections. (This is true for both ATI and nVidia setups.)