Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: Final Fantasy VII Re-Release

Which is part of the reason I like 9. It wasn't as 'realistic' or 'modern' as the more recent entries to the series at the time. Then again, I also enjoyed FFT.
    Not saying I hate 10 or 12, though. I enjoyed 10 and 12 is one of my favorites. (Curious why you dislike 9 for feeling like FFT but like 12 which takes place in the same world as FFT.)

2. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

Default Re: Final Fantasy VII Re-Release

I would have really considered getting it if it wasn't just a rehash playable on the PC.
    Someone lemme know if the graphics are indeed updated.

3. Default Re: Final Fantasy VII Re-Release

I love FFT, but it's not mainstream FF, so making a mainstream FF that felt like FFT was just wrongish. It felt out of place. I don't hate 9, but it was the least FFish FF that ever FFd.

4. Default Re: Final Fantasy VII Re-Release

Eh, fair enough. To each their own, after all. Just think that there's been at least one FF game better than FFVII since it released, neh. After all, if none of the games after VII were better, then why would they even bother releasing them?

5. Default Re: Final Fantasy VII Re-Release

I have never heard that 9 felt like Tactics before. If anything it took me back to the older installements such as 5 and 6.

More on topic; a remake I would pay extreme amount for, an uninteresting PC release gets no money from me. The upcoming FF games will not surpass the old ones in fan appreciation nor sales anyway, so I guess I know when we will see FF VII in a modern form.

6. Default Re: Final Fantasy VII Re-Release

Might aswell just download an emulator.

7. Default Re: Final Fantasy VII Re-Release

Very awkward.. I don't see it happening either.. all FF games after 10-2 haven't been anywhere near the quality of the earlier games. They always seem to have something missing... ._.

8. Default Re: Final Fantasy VII Re-Release

Why an emulator if there is a PC version already? :P

9. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

It's quite difficult to find and expensive. Not worth the effort in my opinion.

10. Default Re: Final Fantasy VII Re-Release

O.o
    If you are going to get an emulator I don't find the reason why you would buy the old pc version.
    o.O
    Its not even expensive as its PS brother:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Final-Fantas...item35be04de95
    http://www.amazon.com/Final-Fantasy-...eywords=ff7+pc
    Unless I'm missing something.

11. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Sorry, i meant the PC version. And it was hard to find and expensive in my experience, though it's been ages since i looked for it.

I just ended up buying it for my PSP.