View Poll Results: What is your elo in League of Legends?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • <1200

4 18.18%
  • 1200s

4 18.18%
  • 1300s

3 13.64%
  • 1400s

5 22.73%
  • 1500s

3 13.64%
  • 1600s

1 4.55%
  • 1700s

0 0%
  • 1800s

1 4.55%
  • 1900s

1 4.55%
  • 2000s

0 0%
  • 2100s

0 0%
  • 2200s+

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: Average Southperry LoL player's elo

Yea but I haven't played as long as Ray and I hover around 1100s. Only reason I don't get higher than that solo Q is I main support for my group of friends and I have to work on my other roles.

2. Default Re: Average Southperry LoL player's elo

There are top elo players that play nothing but support. Notable examples include Spellsy, and (I think) Nhat Nguyen.

3. Default Re: Average Southperry LoL player's elo

It is probably very difficult to get to that point if you only really play support, especially in the lower elos.

4. Default Re: Average Southperry LoL player's elo

You're better at this game than I am, is that what you wanted to hear?

I lied, I'm 636

5. Default Re: Average Southperry LoL player's elo

It's okay, Ray-Ray. When you think about 1250 supposedly being top 25%, you're average! (つ^ω^)つ
    Liar!

It's probably because I'm like 1k~1.2k normal elo, but I don't want to put up with the people I've met when I tried playing with gf. ;-;
    Never underestimate the power of a good support! And team morale.

.... And Blitz.

6. Water

IGN: SolicShooter, SolicSage
    Server: Demethos
    Level: 162
    Job: Captain, BaM
    Guild: FallingStars
    Alliance: Quit MS
    netherlands

Default Re: Average Southperry LoL player's elo

You just need to play way more ranked matches. 40 matches isn't enough to accurately determine ones elo. For all we know you just got so unlucky all those times that you're actually 1500 elo or something. And if not, who cares it's a game, as long as you enjoy it right?

7. Default Re: Average Southperry LoL player's elo

I'm not bitter about it, it's just that Kaasol's post only has a small list of responses. I don't really care about my elo, I'm still learning things about this game.

8. Default Re: Average Southperry LoL player's elo

I'm not level 30 yet, but my normal Elo is 1539.

9. Default Re: Average Southperry LoL player's elo

I'm just more surprised that's all. I don't know what average elo for all of LoL is but I assume it's 1200 since you start there. Maybe I'm way off.

@Support discussion: It's very difficult to carry games as a support so it's more of a hit or miss. Even if I do my job properly of warding, keeping people aware of enemy movement, keeping people alive, peeling enemies off, etc, our team can still lose because my teammates are derpy. I can play other roles decently but not at the level I play support so I need to work on that. One thing I hate though is I usually can't play other roles in ranked because it ends up

Person A: AD carry bot
    Person B: No I'm going to go AD carry
    Person C: No I'm really good at AD carry, i'm going to go that

And they all end up sucking at AD carry. Everyone wants to carry themselves out of elo hell but usually they can't do that because they suck at it.

10. Default Re: Average Southperry LoL player's elo

mfw 636 elo

I would have fun at that elo. Any elo sub <1700 for me is pretty damn interesting.

11. Default Re: Average Southperry LoL player's elo

try playing more aggressive support champs? e.g. leona. that might have a greater effect/compensation if u have retarded ad carries...but i suppose things can still go disastrous if they are that screwed up in the head.

12. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Best way to play only 100% support is to play with a good friend who ad carries for you.

13. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: BuffDaSnail
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 15x
    Job: DrK!
    Guild: Irresistible
    Alliance: IrreForce
    California

Here's the statistical breakdown of the ELO brackets (by percentages). Keep in mind that this is from S1, and S2 ELO bracket breakdown may be a bit different.

- 1250 ELO (Bronze) - Top 25% of players
    - 1400 ELO (Silver) - Top 10% of players
    - 1520 ELO (Gold) - Top 3% of of players
    - 1900 ELO (Platnium) - Top 0.2% of players

Hopefully this might give you a general idea of what "average ELO" for LoL is (among players that play ranked matches)

14. Default Re: Average Southperry LoL player's elo

I disagree. 80% of the time I support I can carry the ADC in laning phase, but when it comes down to teamfights, they derp.

This is coming from a platinum player who smurfs occasionally.

S2 standards of the average elo has risen, personally anyway.

Why would I say this? Because in S1 2.4k was basically god/legendary tier and now it's 2.7k or even 2.8k (FLord) is now. Not to mention, older players in S1 who was ranked Bronze or even Silver is not Gold and Platinum though that's probably cutting out the newer players who are probably sitting on 1200 themselves, but with older players possibly playing with newer players, newer players get carried.

Why do I say that? Because I can honestly tell you how many of my newer friends are 1400+ due to the fact that I and probably whoever else carries people :3

EDIT: You can look at this chart to see the ranked statistics on all 3 regions.
    http://lolmatches.com/charts/rankedsolo

As the chart sits as of this moment:

61.31% (104,730 players sit here) - Bronze (I'm going to say 1200+, because I think 1250 is a silly #)
    26.24% - Silver (1400+)
    15.43% - Gold (15+)
    1.46% - Platinum (1899+)

15. Default Re: Average Southperry LoL player's elo

This is for SR ranked solo queue. The breakdowns are different for the other two ranked modes.

Zileas has confirmed that ranked players are a small minority, and that the average ranked player is far superior to the average normals player.

16. Default Re: Average Southperry LoL player's elo

1520's ranked
    1700s normal
    If I wasn't so busy with work I would definitely be climbing ladder right now.

17. Default Re: Average Southperry LoL player's elo

1300s for Normal, I don't play ranked (I've played a couple). It could seriously be higher if I actually played more than Co-op as of late and if I cared.