1. Cash0 Having issues with maple...[help]

Ok. A few days ago maple was working just fine. And it was just until recently when i use the game launcher or the website, the hackshield/black cipher doesnt even pop up after clicking start. So i decided to re-download the game and install it but.....

Now its telling me to download the latest client..but i just did that. So wtp.

Any help out there?

2. Default Re: Having issues with maple...[help]

Same thing is happening to Maple on my laptop, and a friend of mine, so you're not alone. Looking for help as well.

3. Default Re: Having issues with maple...[help]

Well..at least im not alone seems like alot of ppl on the GMS forum are having the same problem...damnit

4. Default Re: Having issues with maple...[help]

Run as admin? Run in compatability mode for Windows XP?

5. Default Re: Having issues with maple...[help]

It doesnt matter how you run it or how many times you reinstall youre still gonna get this:

Even though you do have the latest client.

6. Default Re: Having issues with maple...[help]

Maybe the full reinstall doesn't include the update to maplestory.exe that happened this morning, and the update process is broken somehow.
    This morning's version is 8,358,872 bytes.
    Previous (June 28) was 8,381,936
    BlackCipher also updated.

7. Default Re: Having issues with maple...[help]

Yea I was gonna say i tried to start up again today and it worked. So hopefully it works for the others that posted here.

8. Default Re: Having issues with maple...[help]

Yep, mine works now, Thanks for letting me know ^^

9. Default Re: Having issues with maple...[help]

I read that most of the issues stem from the Phantom video that loads at start. So try removing that phantom videos from the maplestory folder so it doesnt load it.