Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

Default Re: Maplestory Live available now

What's the difference? I don't play either so I don't know o.o

2. Default Re: Maplestory Live available now

It's crap. I phrased that wrong - I meant if they came out with a good one w/ online multiplayer I'd buy it.

Current one sucks.

3. Default Re: Maplestory Live available now

Not gonna lie, the music on that video is actually really good.

Like, surprisingly great. Nexon, get the guys who made that little tune on your music team. I would literally jump for joy if we got another Big Bang patch, but instead of revamping classes and areas, Nexon did a revamp of the music and brought it all up to this level. Remix the Victoria Island towns' music and bring it up to the level of more recent stuff, like Ereve for example.

Seriously, damn that music is nice.

4. Can of Soup Straight Male
    IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    venezuela

The others were P2P because they were testing if they could get money from the Candy shop (Cash shop in those games), for example in cygnus knight edition (I reached lvl 50 on mikhail), after that monster hits very hard for our little HP and you'll be most likely forced to buy something in the candy shop like scrolls for example. I connected again a couple weeks after I quitted the game because I was bored on my uncle's house and to my surprise a lot of people bought smegas and things from the Candy shop just like in real MS. So, I'll assume that they are profiting enough to make the game F2P just like maple story and the Cash shop.

5. Polar Bear Gay Male
    IGN: danielcatu
    Server: yellonde
    Level: 121
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Vendetta
    Farm: 765pro
    chile

actually maplestory has alot of catchy tunes... I wouldn't like see them taking those melodies out... instead they should try to add the unused BGMs to some places... like sheep ranch pq which is not being used atm

I really like rising star theme song but I don't like how they used it on that low quality trailer :/

ON THREAD: wait do they really have potential system there? wth...

6. Default Re: Maplestory Live available now

When they make an app that lets me play the actual game on my phone so I can hold down the Blaze key and grind at work, then I'll bite.

7. Can of Soup Straight Male
    IGN: chicoran
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    venezuela

Wow, this game is awful, unlike cygnus edition this one is full grinding, for example to hit lvl 10 i need to train from lvl 5-10 and the exp is similar to the one in GMS, Mechanic is pay to play, there are no scrolls now in the candy shop but miracle cubes and they cost 800 candies (1000 candies are 1 dollar if I remember correctly) lion heart castle and mushroom kingdom are expansions that cost candies (500 iirc), in general the worst ios game i've ever played.

8. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    usa

Sounds fun.

9. Default Re: Maplestory Live available now

Sounds a lot like the actual game- WHOOPS DID I SAY THAT OUT LOUD.

10. Neutron Straight Male
    IGN: Sugarsouffle
    Server: Broa
    Job: Mercedes
    Guild: Virtus
    Alliance: TeamRocket
    Washington

Not to mention some of the other candy shop rip offs. 1000 candies for an hour long attack buff?

It's available for offline play it seems, but has social aspects in which a popup will come up and say "connecting to america server..." I honestly dont see why anyone would spend money on candies.

You also get annoying popup banner ads at the top of the screen.

The questline text reminds me of a really bad fanhack of a pokemon game. Also what's with the Dualblade instructor being a member of the blackwings? Did I read that right?

11. Default Re: Maplestory Live available now

"The Biggest Standalone MapleStory Adventure Yet!"

*CoughMSDSCough*

If it ends up in the Amazon AppStore I'll check it out for kicks and giggles, but until then...I'm not playing on my tiny ass phone screen.

12. Default Re: Maplestory Live available now

The Mechanic storyline mentions a girl named "Kyrin" who is one of the hero's who fought the Black Mage (Black Wings needed the blood of a hero to resurrect him).
    She was trapped in between dimensions at the end of the fight with the Black Mage and has been wandering there ever since. When Alishar opened a crack in the dimension, she happened to be nearby and came through. Then she conveniently lost all of her memory. Going through the Temple of Time jogged her memory.

99.9% chance of no relevance, but I thought it was interesting.

13. Default Re: Maplestory Live available now

Inb4 the Nova pirate class is Kyrin.

Dual wielding knuckles and guns, one for each limb.

14. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Bayonetta job ftw.