1. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

Default Certain Marvel prize codes not working?

I can't be very specific or post SS because I'm at work. The problem I'm having in a nutshell is that I've won 30 surprise style boxes from the marvel machine, but when I try to redeem the code (2 separate ones actually), it says something to the effect of "make sure you've entered correctly" even though I've double-checked and triple-checked that I had it correctly. So bottom line is that I cannot redeem this code and cannot claim my prize. I'm 100% sure that I have not redeemed it already and I'm completely sure that I've copied and pasted the code correctly. Another thing to note is that all other codes I've tried to redeem (including a different set of 30 surprise style boxes 2 weeks ago) have worked and continue to work, but not the one relating to the 30 boxes (the ones I've won 2 days ago).

I'm going to send a ticket about this and I hope it gets resolved. Otherwise, if Nexon made this little "glitch" on purpose, . If anyone has had a similar experience, please share it here, because I don't think I'm the only one with this issue.

2. Default Re: Certain Marvel prize codes not working?

Better than what happened to me.

Won 30 Suprise Style Boxes

Redeemed code, Result:

Got a 30 day Dual Pendant slot. That doesnt work. Somehow if i try to double-click it, it justs moves it into my cash inventory or vise versa.

3. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    north korea

Default Re: Certain Marvel prize codes not working?

That's totally weird. Nexon doesn't seem to like giving surprise style boxes for some reason. The bastards!

4. Default Re: Certain Marvel prize codes not working?

Did you file a ticket? They were manually compensating those who got that glitch.

5. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    north korea

Default Re: Certain Marvel prize codes not working?

Update: tried this about a week later and this time it worked. I guess this issue is resolved for me at least.