Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: Special 100% Potential scrolls destroying items

I feel like this happened before a few years ago.

2. Default Re: Special 100% Potential scrolls destroying items

Because it is nexon and anything logical is out the window, a lot of scrolling glitches/exploits come from the skill just throwing out an idea considering every1 who has posted a pic has seemed like they used the skill

3. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Special 100% Potential scrolls destroying items

Sounds a little like the old "98% of convicted criminals ate bread the week they committed their crime. Therefore, bread causes crimes."

The skill is used very very often now, because:
    - so many scrolls are untradeable, that people are often scrolling on different characters than the one intended to wear the item;
    - so many items are bind-on-equip that people would rather not equip anything until they are satisfied with how it came out (also because of the previous bullet);
    - getting the skill is easy.

It might be that the skill is at fault. But I would not count on direct scrolling to not boom your item.

4. Default Re: Special 100% Potential scrolls destroying items

Bought it for 800m months ago and intended to save it for an empress came. I just gave up on that and decide to help my friend because the only other item I needed to pot was my reverse db mask. My epot was on a different account, so that idea was out the window. Glad I didn't go with a empress cane or my 8 attack mask. ._.

5. Default Re: Special 100% Potential scrolls destroying items

Until some1 posts a video/picture of them failing the scroll without using the skill I believe that is what is causing it