Thread: [Renegades] Alchemists Guild Recruiting

1. Cash3 Alchemists Guild Recruiting

Yup it's here! A guild called Alchemists,especially inspired by FMA! I'll be accepting anyone (Phantom/Jett have limits) of any level,job,and gender! Just follow a couple of requirements and you'll be accepted in!

I plan on making this guild a Bossing/PQ/Social Guild meaning I want talkative active fun members,of course I plan on doing Azwan PQ a lot! Also hopefully you'll have Skype so we can communicate,no microphone required! Just type,layback,and have fun!

If any of you would like to join please follow these requirements and add KarmaCurse or post here!

Requirements:

Must agree to Nexons Terms of Use,meaning no hacking,selling mesos on sites,advertising for hack/scam sites,etc.

If found out your a hacker/scammer/botter you'll automatically be kicked from the guild.

Should be active at least two days a week,or P.M me if you're going somewhere for if you have vacations,going out,or family problems,etc.

Must be mature about what you're doing and watch your actions,you'll be given three chances,once used up you'll be kicked.

---
    I only want 5 Phantoms/Jetts in the guild,every time I expand,I'll extend it by another 5 Phantoms/Jetts,and so on,the same will be for future classes. (If my guild survives that long)

Members Joining:

1)
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10)
    11)