Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [MTS] [GAZED] Gazed

1. Default Re: [GAZED] Gazed

You can change me to joining.

By the way, will we all be meeting up somewhere or something? If it's not inconvenient, I was planning on just whispering you sometime tomorrow.

2. Default Re: [GAZED] Gazed

I would like to join! My phantom's name is PersonaThief.

3. Default Re: [GAZED] Gazed

I'm planning a meetup at 12:01 PM PST on Phantom's Airship. More meet-up information here.

However I will be online shortly after Phantom goes live. You can whisper Afflair, and I can invite you in from there. :)

Roster'd.

4. Default Re: [GAZED] Gazed

Figured I'd enter the emblem contest.
    Thought this was nice; matches the black, gold, and dark blue of Phantom's Raven Persona hat, with a spade for all his card themed skills.

5. Default Re: [GAZED] Gazed

Har har, totally first in the guild to 4th job.

6. Default Re: [GAZED] Gazed

Sorry about the recent inactivity, but Mabinogi is finally doing their Bard update and KMS just added yet another cash whore power boost, so I'm not really feeling the love on MS.

7. Default Re: [GAZED] Gazed

It's alright. I'm currently obsessing over this project I have that's been taking me away from MS.

8. Default Re: [GAZED] Gazed

Hello, I'm not sure if you saw my application or not but I will post it here too:
    If your still accepting applications here is mine:

=Application=
    Name: TruDivinity
    Level: 83
    World: Galicia
    Class: Phantom!
    Main Character: I don't really have one since I just recently came back to maplestory, but it might be my phantom.
    Why I want to join: I am looking for a fun and active guide, plus I want to get to know some people from the other worlds that are part of the alliance.
    Ect.: I will try to be an active member in the community as best as I can. I will most times donate my old Equipment to anyone who is need of it free of charge, and I will help out new people that just joined the guide and/or new to maplestory.

9. Default Re: [GAZED] Gazed

Can I get an invite nao? :o

I have no friends left in Nido :/ Imma Veteran

10. Default Re: [GAZED] Gazed

Can I join in? My character's name is SneakErnie.