gazed (v.): to look steadily and intently, esp. in admiration, surprise, or thought
guild website: http://gazed-guild.tumblr.com/
Salutations and whatnot, and thank you for entering this thread! I'm current recruiting for Gazed in the GAZED alliance, which will be created July 9th, 2012 (AKA the day Phantoms are released).
Just what kind of guild is this going to be, you ask?
…I actually don’t know yet. I’m hoping for family-oriented bossing, but who knows at this point? It’s my first time being a guild leader so I’m kind of playing this by ear. ^_^;
At the moment I am planning this to be an all-Phantom guild. However, I also plan to make the guild open to all classes two weeks after the guild opens-- that is, July 23. Why not open the guild to all classes now? Well, a) I need time to prepare for them and b) everyone’s playing a Phantom so no one’s going to be logging onto their main anyways. I will run a vote on July 22 asking whether or not we wish to stay Phantom-exclusive or not. A 60%+ majority wins, otherwise, we’re opening to all classes.
No applications anymore, just post if interested.
-You get to be a part of an all-Phantom guild (although temporarily)
- I plan to host many guild events!
- Everyone's starting off at a low level, which means we all get to PQ and LHC together!
Expectations for prospective members
1. Respect every person in AND out of the guild.
2. No hacking or scamming allowed. If I see you doing any of these, I will kick you.
3. Do your best with good spelling and grammar.
4. Be active. (Log on once a week, unless noted that you're going to be on break)
- Joyce (Afflair)
EDIT: God, okay, yes, I'm serious. Please take me seriously.