Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - July 5, 2012

Still getting dc'd every minute or so. Even happening when I'm on the login screen...

Something must be wrong on my end.

Edit... or not

Just got an invalid pointer error as I landed in game. Sometimes I crash back to the login screen and other times back to the desktop...so I have no idea what is going on.

Anyone else crashing and getting a "Cannot connect to the game server. Please try again later"" message every minute or so after you log in?

2. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - July 5, 2012

Were Lidium heart recipes that were already used removed?

3. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: iDkStuf
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 19x
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: N/A
    Farm: NyQuil
    philippines

Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - July 5, 2012

Yup

4. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - July 5, 2012

Well I know the actual items were removed, but wasn't sure if the ones on the professions recipe lists were removed or not, since it didn't say exactly.

5. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - July 5, 2012

Now hold on, I'm pretty sure that's not what he meant. Having the recipe in your inventory =/= learned it (the ability to make a Lidium Heart once).

I would be ashamed if Nexon completely missed removing the "learned Lidium Heart" part.

6. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - July 5, 2012

Yes!!! The exact same thing happens to me as well. The only difference is that rarely I make it past a minute and am able to play up to about an hour before the crash. I am glad to hear that it may not be my computer causing the issue.

7. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - July 5, 2012

Now we are 3... i was crashing each 30-20 minutes... now it's 1-5 min god

8. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - July 5, 2012

Phantom stuff was added into the Renegades Shop. They also added some of his individual mastery books into it too, e.g. Pray of Aria 20 for 27 coins.

I know what else I'm aiming to get now, lulz.

9. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - July 5, 2012

Well, that's just pineappleing great. My Windows 7 problems are back T_T
    Last edited by PirateIzzy; 2012-07-06 at 06:29 PM.

10. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - July 5, 2012

It seems to be for me from when I log on at about 5am PST and seems to clear up around 8am PST. I'll try and log on earlier to see if it happens earlier. Nexon might be running some server stuff in the background that kicks us off...