Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: [KMST] KMS 1.2.164 - Prelude

1. Default Re: KMS 1.2.164 - Prelude

Yeah! I can't believe they nerfed Cannon Spike, a skill that was stronger than most 4th job mob skills, Monkey Wave, a useless attack, and Magnetic Anchor and Twin Monkey Support, and buffed every other attack they had since they came out in KMST! It's so bullpomegranate, they should just revert it to back in KMST where they didn't even have a single target attack, Cannon Bazooka was weaker than Cannon Spike until level 26 and did half the DPS of the current Cannon Bazooka, and their summons are insignificantly stronger!

2. Default Re: KMS 1.2.164 - Prelude

I think if they're removing secondary stats on equips, wouldn't that make it easier to make classes that have different stats to benefit from?
    For example they could now make an Archer that uses Dex and Int, this way they wouldn't have to remake equips for every single different stat variation for a class. Probably being way to hopeful though.

3. Default Re: KMS 1.2.164 - Prelude

I actually had an idea for a Gaiden archer that was thunder/electric-based and used DEX and INT.

4. Default Re: KMS 1.2.164 - Prelude

No. They're only removing secondary stat requirements, not secondary stat bonuses. Also, there isn't any purely +DEX/+INT equipment. It's all +DEX/+STR. They'd still have to make a new set of equipment, otherwise the characters without regular stat builds wouldn't benefit as much from the stat bonuses.

Maybe if they also removed the class and gender restrictions on equipment, and then changed the stat bonuses for regular equipment to variables that gave +PRIMARY/+SECONDARY instead of any set stat categories, maybe then it would be feasible. But I doubt they'll take common sense that far. Even now, this removal of secondary stat requirements is 6-7 years late.

5. Default Re: KMS 1.2.164 - Prelude

Is it just me, or does the increase of SP per level give more SP than can be used in every job? I'm just skimming over my AM's skill books, but it looks like ~6 extra in the first job, 11 in the second job, 31 in the third job, and 138 in the 4th job (if they don't make a 5th I'll eat my hat).

6. Default Re: KMS 1.2.164 - Prelude

Well, seeing how requirements for equipment was the only purpose secondary stats ever served outside of the pre-BB days where Warriors actually needed DEX in order to get Accuracy.....

Think they'll be given some kind of purpose?

7. Default Re: KMS 1.2.164 - Prelude

I was under the impression that it was only job advancement SP that increased.

8. Default Re: KMS 1.2.164 - Prelude

Oh, that makes infinite more sense.

9. Default Re: KMS 1.2.164 - Prelude

It is at job advancement only. My 110 BaM in KMS has:

65 SP for 1st
    94 SP for 2nd
    124 SP for 3rd
    34 SP for 4th (lv 110)

10. Default Re: KMS 1.2.164 - Prelude

New Inkwell diary entry. They're called Kaiser Dragons.
    Probably the best looking class so far?
    Now if it matches up to it's gameplay.

11. Default Re: KMS 1.2.164 - Prelude

Holy pineapple, this looks epic. Now lets see how good the skills are when they come out..

12. Default Re: KMS 1.2.164 - Prelude

I'm expecting an overpowered Luminous.

13. Default Re: KMS 1.2.164 - Prelude

SO LET'S MAKE A NEW MAGE HERO.
    AND THEN. ..
    A DRAGON THEMED WARRIOR CLASS.
    IT'S ALMOST FAMILIAR.

In other news, that art is pretty badass but as an artist, I hate it more than Phantom's hat and male!aran's corset combine. 8'I

14. Default Re: KMS 1.2.164 - Prelude

Pineappling mother of god.

This is beautiful.

15. Default Re: KMS 1.2.164 - Prelude

Code:
    <Fiel> well, this was the month that did it. The Maplestory community broke my bandwidth cap on happychinchilla.info
    <+Jed> oh
    <+Jed> well m
    <+Jed> i don't know if that's good or bad
    <Fiel> I'm at a 500 GB outbound cap, and this morning I received notice I was at 587 GB for the month
    <Fiel> It's good.
    <@Jon_> impressive.
    <Fiel> so I'm upgrading to the next plan
    <+Jed> MORE ADS
    <Fiel> which will get me 2.5TB of bandwidth
    <+Jed> holy pomegranate
    <@Jon_> hah is it a lot more than the current plan?
    <@Jon_> I mean 5x the space is a big leap.
    <+Jed> ^
    <Fiel> 5x bandwidth, 4x disk space, 6x RAM
    <Fiel> I really need the bandwidth. maplestory images don't take up that much room
    <@Jon_> I meant to say bandwidth not space.
    <Fiel> and I won't be using the RAM. My webserver only uses 30 - 40 MB of RAM right now.

16. Default Re: KMS 1.2.164 - Prelude

I JUST noticed this. Clearly Blades4hire was 2 gdlk for this sinful place.