1. Lead Ball Straight Male
    IGN: Arrg
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 192
    Job: Viper
    Guild: Century (leader)
    Alliance: Foreigner
    Texas

Default Resistance-Revamped Mechanic build.

Reposted from Leafre.net (heavily abridged), credits to Pete.

First Job

Second Job

Third Job

Fourth Job

For 5-6 months from now when you guys finally get the revamp.

2. Default Re: Resistance-Revamped Mechanic build.

It looks good to me for the most part, but I have a couple of questions. Since you don't max metal fist mastery, does that mean you don't use atomic hammer or punch launcher in 4th job at all? Also, if you're just using an SP reset scroll, could you choose to max rocket jump instead of heavy weapons mastery, or is there no good way to max rocket jump without hurting yourself in later jobs?

3. Lead Ball Straight Male
    Texas

Default Re: Resistance-Revamped Mechanic build.

Fist mastery doesn't actually upgrade punch launcher, it only upgrades drillhands and hammer. You use brofist rocket all the way through 3rd and a lot in 4th.

You COULD max rocket jump with an sp reset, but is it really worth it? Your damage will be irrelevant and it probably won't make the difference between a 1hko and 2hko on any mob, pretty much. If you're even lucky enough to land in a mob.

4. Default Re: Resistance-Revamped Mechanic build.

I just figured that saving some mana on rocket jump would be worthwhile, but I guess that's kind of a moot point with jr boogie cards. As for the other, I just thought people might still use hammer in 4th job because of armor ignore, but if that's not the case then I guess that doesn't matter. Once you max laser that's what you use for mobbing forever, right? Or does one of the other ones get in more hits per second if you're hitting for damage cap regardless?

5. Lead Ball Straight Male
    Texas

The pdr ignore is passive, so it applies to everything.

And no, I still use rocket punch if I 1-2hko the mobs with it, because I'm still able to move at 140%/123% and climb ropes opposed to 120%/100%, halved dash range, and having to use rocket jump or portals to get across every single platform.

6. Default Re: Resistance-Revamped Mechanic build.

Sounds good. But if it's just for mobility you still only use laser for bossing, right? Also, what's the reasoning behind taking bots n tots before robot mastery/satellite safety? I thought the amplifier robot was the only summon worth taking the time to drop.

7. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Whoa whoa whoa, wait! The PDR ignore from Atomic Hammer is actually a passive and not Atomic Hammer only? Can someone confirm this for me?

8. Default Re: Resistance-Revamped Mechanic build.

It is really better to dash outside of tank mode, and i thin is siege mode in tank for bossing no laser, bots n tots eh did you saw joe tang pirates DPM% thread? the summons really boost the dpm of a mech, satellite safety is only useful in bosses the extra dmg might be cool but they can hit amonster if you are really close and lastly if you want robot mastery earlier i recommend 5 points i did that (before carachter card system) to make amp bot lasts all the cd time.

9. Default Re: Resistance-Revamped Mechanic build.

If they haven't changed it.