Thread: [Update EMS] Patch Available - EMS 0.82

1. Default Patch Available - EMS 0.82

Nexon posted a patch for EMS version 81 upgrade to version 82.
    You may download this patch from their official site and begin creating your pre-patcher now.
    Extractions and database updates will be forthcoming (if supported)!

Size: 23118167 (bytes) (22.05 mb)
    Posted:

Want quick and easy notification of just patches & updates? Follow PatchWatcher on twitter, or visit http://www.PatchWatcher.net/ and monitor just the patches you're interested in.

2. Default Re: Patch Available - EMS 0.82

EMS - What is wrong with you. Why do your checksums always fail.

3. Default Re: Patch Available - EMS 0.82

They want to be different and special.

Which is ironic considering 99% of the data is copy/paste.

4. Default Re: Patch Available - EMS 0.82

Probably just bug fixes and the release of mercedes. At least they MIGHT fix whats currently wrong about ems (ems players know what Im talking about)

5. Default Re: Patch Available - EMS 0.82

Mh, trying to make a prepatcher but it won't work... It always starts up a patcher with GMS news, even on my second pc where I haven't even installed GMS.. halp?

6. Default Re: Patch Available - EMS 0.82

oh fiel, whats wrong? im from ems and im really excited about mercedes, also it got extended even before maitence starts..

7. Default Re: Patch Available - EMS 0.82

Ah well they do it always this way =(
    Looking forward to the changes though.

8. Electron Straight Male
    IGN: Roledie
    Server: Broa
    Level: 176
    Job: Evan 10th Evo
    Guild: 404 not found
    Alliance: :betchpls:
    spain

Default Re: Patch Available - EMS 0.82

It seems like i'll need to enlighten you about the old times of EMS; triple of hackers than in GMS, racist, incompetent, blind, and corrupt GMs (Since some of them banned out of being racist towards different people, their support service sucked nuts, they wouldn't tell difference between a legit character or not; they were just differencing by cash and not cash players, and also, they accepted soborns from hackers... or thats what most people said)... I still remember the day I went out of that Apocalypsis, thanks to one friend of mine that brought me to the holy GMS Windia.

9. Default Re: Patch Available - EMS 0.82

Well Ems got quite fixed since then, good economy and great players, I play GMS for some of the updates and its a pain :D

10. Default Re: Patch Available - EMS 0.82

Patch file got reuploaded and it is fixed now.

11. Default Re: Patch Available - EMS 0.82