Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [KMST] [1.2.178] Night Walker

1. Default

When I attempted to translate Sudden Strike it came out with a description similar to how Assassinate works. However, I think it is intended to happen as soon as the spell is cast. It will react in a multiple hit movement but it didn't seem to be accurate. But I am pretty sure it is akin to Assassinate in which you Dark Sight then hit the skill and the animation takes place dealing damage.

2. Default

They should have a soul-star skill that uses leaves as ammo. Poison leaves. D:
    Razor Leaves?

3. Default

I want flash jump at second job D=

I still like windwalker better *bias*

4. Default

Haha, FJ at 2nd job! :D

Just quickly created a name-save mule with the name "FJMule". I'm surprised this wasn't taken before! :D

NightWalkers will be nothing more then Flash Jump mules! ROFL! :P

YAY @ massive noobs FJ-around in HHG :')

5. Default

What's the point of a FJ mule? o_o

6. Default

quickest way to get around the fm :P

woot, i yoinked the obvious FJMuIe. but i might use it for my soul warrior...

7. Default

soo, vampire attacks up to 6 enemies, 4 times each? AND it drains?? that seems a tad bit broken.. o.0""

and Video Plox!

8. Harrisonized

Just make more accounts.

9. Default

If you have cash items/etc on one account, it hurts when you have to make another as a main.

You don't wanna spend moar. ;_;

10. Default

Kinda wastes the Blessing of Spirit for people with multiple high level characters Not everybody has a single main on every account.

Plus I mean, Storage Expansions are a singleserver singleaccount thing. If you want big storage for all your Cygnus cahracters you need to buy them every time. I <3 having 12 slots on my Paladin/DK account, I can transfer an entire outfit at once, I can repot from my NLC mule in a single shot, yadda yadda...
    Last edited by Stereo; 2008-11-18 at 08:46 PM.

11. Neutron
    IGN: Sylphior
    Server: Windia
    Level: 13x
    Job: Paladin
    Guild: Leaf
    Alliance: Honorbond

as i thought, windbreaker is the only good order of cygnus in the whole group.
    Last edited by Sylphior; 2008-11-18 at 09:09 PM.

12. Default

Night Walkers looks very boring ;_;. B> New skills.

13. Default

Take out the Lord from Night Lord and input Walker while adding in a skill like Vampire that looks already very broken gives you a seemingly bland and monotonous job.

14. Default

Eww, bland cygus is bland.
    Windbreaker

15. Default

i believe that the vampire skill is just like drain + ninja storm + ninja ambush....the skill icon is a recoloring of ninja ambush, the effect i believe would be like ninja storm (ninja storm's effect has the character in the icon of ninja ambush and it attacks multiple enemies from left + right too) and drain as u all know
    and is sudden attack just a rip off of assasination?
    Last edited by Teppi; 2008-11-19 at 02:02 AM.

16. Default

And for europe? as well as the rest of the places blocked from new accounts?
    Not to mention by the time we get cygnus i'll have 2 4th job characters on the same account, and I can only have one? Great =s

17. Default

Poison Sling is an exact copy of Poison Mist.

Pretty weird, since F/P Mages rely on their tremendous survivability to train fast with PM, while sins are pretty fragile. I'm interested to see how this works out, but I think most Night Walkers wont max this skill.

18. Default

Although, Assassins have avenger and FJ, which are great for mobbing, I understand that in most situations, this skill will be pointless, just as Shadow Web and Shadow Meso.