Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [KMST] [1.2.178] Night Walker

1. Default

shoulda done bandits instead

2. Default

Looks like they still keep assassin's biggest problem though... low hp and no defensive move.

3. Default

It doesn't say haw fast it is. Gunslingers look pathetically weak judging by the skill descriptions alone, but actually turn out pretty strong because they attack like 50% faster than Assassins. So give it time.

4. Default

Vampire? wth?

And Poison Sling looks like it could be spammed to a degree where misting is an alternative. Unless I'm missing something...

5. Default

Adding stationary attacks to a highly mobile class?
    Bleh that's just terrible...

6. Default

Uhm... this will be interesting... No star saving skills, and other skills that don't use stars, and can be good for training...

Might be interesting.

7. Default

Exactly. They should make up for letting that job down. Making it an assassin is just an easy cop out.

8. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Woot, Flash Jump at second job. I can't decide which class to choose when they finally come out in GMS...they're all so good.

Except I'm disappointed at the lack of "new" skills. I suppose they just wanted to get the job done.

9. Default

Maybe they ran out of ideas, because they used them all on the Wind Breaker and Soul Master? Or maybe they wanted to continue the tradition of NLs using TT/SP?

10. Default

Well, it's nice to see all 5 classes out in the KMS Test Server now. Although, I am kind of disappointed. It seems they made like 4 or 5 new skills for a class, which were already similar, and then threw them with nerfed or strengthened skills. I'd much rather see them make a whole new class all together. :/

Anyways, good job on another extraction, Paul.

11. Default

Really underwhelming. It's hardly different from regular hermits...

Guess we all know what'll be the most bandwagoned Cygnus classes at this point, huh? >_>

12. Default

Well, I have level 123, 92, 60 parent characters... so I'm not sure if I have to choose >_> I can make a Night Walker, Windbreaker, and Soul Warrior, and they'd all have decent level Blessings. I don't have great Bowman gear though so I'd probably link that up to my Paladin for maximum boost (Soul Warrior + DK seems natural, and Night Walker + Hermit-to-be: gear on same accnt).

13. Default

two things:
    Job of your cygnus character and job of your "parent" character don't have to be the same. You could use your paladin to make a Fire mage if you wanted.

Since you're making a Cygnus character by walking up to the NPC on your "parent", that's the one that will give the blessing. So, if you want level 12 bless, you just need to go to the Empress or whoever it is that you talk to (Hasn't been established in KMST yet) on your paladin and then it'll create a Noblesse right then and there.

14. Default

To add on to Isaac's comment, you can only have one cygnus character per server.

15. Default

:| ...

B> account change coupon for my DK

At least I chose to play my Fighter on Broa instead of going for the trifecta on Bera >_>
    this thing is broken for people with 10+ characters btw
    Last edited by Stereo; 2008-11-18 at 03:46 PM.

16. Default

Were you actually surprised? Every other Cygnus character has been based on the primary class of the job. That is, the class that is listed first in the data, the class that the image on the rankings is based off, etc. The archer uses a bow. The thief throws stars. The warrior uses a sword. It's the order you always see the classes in.

17. Default

Oh great. Now I'm not sure if I want bowman, sin, or warrior. D: I know, they're the same as usual, but I loved my NL on pservs. <_<

18. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Sounds like they just made another hermit class except they made them much more godly in training, and not so much at bosses...(no star saver).

Though we won't really be seeing cygnus characters at HT anyway.

19. Default

dfs,dglkjlkadjf;lasncxvnvzx.cvnzlkcvnl

lkszdflkjzsndljvnlkxncvlknlxcnvzl

No more further comment required.

20. Default

i think the point was that attaching a warrior to a warrior makes gear transfer a mere hassle of storage instead of a 2 computer affair.

at 1 per server