1. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Azwan.

fiel said it probably only applied to skills that have a target count already, indeed.

2. Default Re: Azwan.

so doest that mean pally blast hit 5x? and chain lightning hit 7x? f6 blizzard hit 3x? angle ray hit 5 time? night lord hit 5x? + mirror image 10x? total?

3. Donator Straight Male
    panama

no, i mean that some skills that only hit one target don't have a "target number" while others (say, impale) do, in the case of impale, it's 6 naturally, should be 7 with that.

4. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

No, it means that if an attack hits 3 monsters, it'll hit 4. But if it only hits 1, it'll still hit 1.

Oh look, ninja'd by four minutes because I didn't refresh

5. Default Re: Azwan.

If a skill has the variable mobCount then it'd just add one to it.

6. Default Re: Azwan.

Heroes, I/L mages, DS, Phantom, and Marksman would go absolutely crazy for that extra mob hit. Anyone know if Marksman Pierce still bugs out on that extra hit from CO?

7. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

It does, sadly.

8. Default Re: Azwan.

Uhh...I'm pretty sure that ability converts defence into damage and not the other way round...

9. Default Re: Azwan.

OH, that's what happens when I skim though threads; I totally missed '> Damage'. Sorry, lol.
    Even then though, if it's what it sounds like, and extra 5k damage on 300k+ damage won't help much at all.

10. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    Colorado

I have a feeling that Inner Ability will work similarly to Paladin / IL / Bucc character card effects and add to attack range, instead of damage.

11. Default Re: Azwan.

This. +4999 to max range will be oh-so-fun.

I wonder if we can get 3 of +50% def->dmg.

12. Donator Straight Male
    panama

this is correct, the translation states so even
    i may have the difference, seems some are only for aswan monsters:

http://maplearchive.com/skill.php?book=7000&page=1

full list of gms inner abilities, apparently they're in the data and translated already, anyone knows how the level things work, some skills have a lot more levels than others.

13. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    Colorado

I too want to know how the "Level system" works for Inner Abilities. I never paid any attention to it until after looking over the abilities.

14. Default Re: Azwan.

iirc the 10 different circulator items have different chances of improving the rank of your inner ability when they shuffle it around, much like cubing.
    So basically the more you spend on your circulator the better the odds of rolling good lines.
    Not sure if it's possible to go down ranks or not.

15. Default Re: Azwan.

It is entirely possible to go down ranks when using any Circulator (unless you have bought a Cash Shop Inner Ability Lock, which by the way only exists for B and A ranks, lol). Well except for the S Rank Circulator that they gave out in a Hot Time, that instantly brought your Inner Ability to S Rank.

Speaking of which, if you do get that, I highly suggest getting all three lines before using it because it will make all of them S Rank iirc. And don't reset them, they'll most likely go back to C Rank. :P

16. Lead Ball Straight Male
    IGN: Arrg
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 192
    Job: Viper
    Guild: Century (leader)
    Alliance: Foreigner
    Texas

They gave out TWO of those, remember?

And according to cullen and one other person, the S-rank one didn't work for people with >1 line. Not 100% sure, though.

17. Default Re: Azwan.

Any idea if "50% of Weapon DEF added as additional damage" effects your damage range or your final damage? If range...great for Paladins.

18. Default Re: Azwan.

Stupid question (note I'm not at all on par with updates): the attacking speed ability is pointless for classes like NLs, right? It's not as though they increased the max speed (as much as I'd love that)?

19. Default Re: Azwan.

Let the mass of repeated and probably unanswerable questions commence!

Which of the effects stack with each other? 7 or 8 target CL (or 10/11 target icky Blaze) would be quite good, as would W/Mdef to range x 2 if you're pushing the cap for a nice 8k to 10k boost that'd otherwise cost billions, as would status resistance x 2 for low resistance characters etc.

20. Donator Straight Male
    panama

the description of the ultimate circulator on MA says it only works on the last line though