Page 11 of 114 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

WHAT A F`UCKING NOOB.
    WHERE'S YOUR BLESSING BRO?

2. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

It's Aran 5th job ahhshhshfdgfjgsjgfJHsgffHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGG GGGGGGGGGG *hundredfold nerdgasm*

3. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

That aran skill is hot.

The concept art for the new Nova class looks nice. I wonder if it will use the combo system too. Seems ideal for a knuckle user.

4. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

That's a little overkill for one skill. I wonder what the other skill animations are like.

Hurricane is still the most elegant and pretty attack skill animation in the game. I miss that type of styling in Maple...

5. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

That's what I thought for first. Then I realised that it's most likely 3 different skills presented in a single image.

6. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

To quote you.

7. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

I'd rather have the wolf over the tiger... lolDragonWarrior

It's nice to see that they are adding some over-the-top, new animations for the first Hero. Can't wait to see Evan's.

8. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

i was right i figure this would happen sooner or later reason due to

Kaiser and Luminous Over Power Aran and Evan

next update Aran Revamp ... i dont think there a 5th job for aran if that is the case all the other job would have 5 th too

but i also bet Evan Revamp also after aran update in the future

9. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

And Adventurer's weep as their crappy animations wait even longer for a revamp.

10. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

I dont want Adventurers to get animation revamps...less is more.

11. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

Adven i dont think they would ever getting a new animation or new skill maybe one more time ...
    which probably will be the last.... reason is any adv get will make phantom more flashy and overpowering

12. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

That just means they'll have to do less work when they do the Phantom revamp.

13. Can of Soup Straight Male
    IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

Really?. More useless finishers...... At this point my crazy idea of Maha partner skill doesn't seem that bad..... at least it would fix the hits per sec problem and would increase the DPS a bit more AND WE GET TO FINALLY USE MAHA, not just a stupid 30 att buff..... I don't get why they don't give us more Combo buffs than finishers(well at least one for 3rd job) ... Because the only ones we currently have are Drain and Combo Barrier, which are from second and 4th job respectively being only one (Drain) worth using in most cases... All the finishers are useless except for Judgement that is occasionally good for the extra hits from the DoT.....

And this could be a Chain finisher (something like using old command for Final Toss and then use Final Blow), that could be pretty cool but no Final blow would be very sad.

14. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

Just how many revamps do Arans and Evans need in this game? O.o

15. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

Except it's not look up the definition. Have you seen Magic Guard it's literally a crappy fairy sprinkling dust, while every single one of DS's buff is elaborate and well animated.

Or Paladin's blast, an ice flint stabbing at the enemy hardly comes off as strong, Charge Blow looks better and it's a 3rd job skill.

I know people want the game to stay more like what it was, but it wasn't that great back then, and things change.

16. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

Arans need one to make them have a decent number of hits per second.

That whole new class thing kinda threw my theory out the window, though. I figured since the luminous card gives int the kaiser card would give strength and the new pirate class would be some kind of dex using class so its card would give dex. That new weapon looks surprisingly like a knuckle, though, and logistically there are more dex pirates than strength pirates at the moment.

17. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

How much money can they milk out of them? I'm betting Aran will get a secondary projectile too.

18. Can of Soup Straight Male
    IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

I don't really know but if they keep making new classes that surpass others in every aspect, not only Evans and Arans will need more revamps but everything that has been released until now. And well after Big bang when critical got changed, Aran changed a lot until Chaos, after that it's just a nonsense W.Att Buff and a needed HP buff from High defense....

19. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

did anyone notice that .... evan never got any new animation attacking skill
    never at all.....

chaos revamp

evan got blink... which is a teleport
    evan got Dragon spakel ... which is a final attack
    evan got onxy protection ... which just increase avoid by 20%....
    evan got will dragon .... which just a stand with dmg reduction...

but where is the new attacking skill? .... nothing at all

then next revamp is union revamp....
    evan got teleport master.....
    evan got high wisdom....
    evan got flame wheel 3 time so does blaze 3x...
    evan got illusion and other skill delay decrease....

but where is the new attacking skill? ... nothing at all

aran got some new attacking skill during those 2 update ... but not evan
    i hope next evan revamp... give evan a new attacking skill... sick of illusion and blaze ...

instead keep buffing up blaze and illusion or decrease delay i want to see some new attacking skill on evan not buff or power up or speed up .. like the evan on the animation
    it can shoot lightning out of his mount... our evan cant... wtp

20. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

Totally looks like