Page 99 of 114 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,980 of 2273
  1. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 60 - " Night Lord , RISE !"

Quiver Star Cartridge.

2. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 60 - " Night Lord , RISE !"

I can already picture how crap it'll be just like Quiver Cartridge at the moment. Either that or something stupid like Venom as a specialized skill.

3. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 58 - Archmage, RISE

Don't worry, they forgot those classes exist again and are going back to Cygnus Revamps for the next 4 months.

Because that's what Nexon does.

/hopefullysarcasm

4. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 58 - Archmage, RISE

I hope they go back to Cygnus Instructors.

I WANT MY OZ ._.

5. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 59 - RED test server patching direction

What I want for buccs:

-GET RID of the stupid orange spirit thing concept. You either transform into it, or you leave it out. Having it as a mount is not acceptable. If they decide to keep it, give girls the old female sprite at least. Male is ugly as diarrhea.

-Make most of their attacks highly dependable on melee range. I'm talking about the old Barrage range. Brawlers should brawl. We are a melee class. Excepition for Dragon Strike and lazor.

-Give us VERTICAL movement. A Shoryuken/uppercut skill that makes us jump high would be perfect. And amazing for bosses like Magnus, Horntail, even reaching the upper Zakum arms, and whatnot. Vertical mobility + strong attack in one sounds dandy.

-Give us HORIZONTAL movement that ISN'T flash jump. Instead of it, make it a unique teleport-like skill, but instead of teleporting you run VERY fast dealing hits in the way, sorta like Bloody Storm from Dual Blades, except much faster. Make this skill chainable with the vertical movement skill (no delay when using together).

-Make the lazor our Hyper skill with a cooldown, and we shoot it with OUR OWN hands, not summoning crap.

-Bring back the ol' buccs thing: chainable attacks, which if chained correctly within the very thin frame of time, will help you avoid damage.

6. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 59 - RED test server patching direction

I was thinking the same thing, kinda like a dash/rush with a reallllly short delay. I guess sorta like Hayato's movement skill, but longer range.

7. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 59 - RED test server patching direction

I was thinking something like a punching Dankuusen would be awesome, combine that with a vertical movement skill as @LegendGospel and that would be awesome.

8. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 59 - RED test server patching direction

I'd also like to see some more kicking moves. the only one I can think of is Somersault Kick, but it would be pretty awesome to see a roundhouse kick that pushes enemies, or a flying jump kick or something.

Also maybe making Bucc's jump into a somersault that attacks enemies, hitting an enemy allows you to use them to spring yourself up. That would be an interesting vertical movement skill.

9. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 60 - " Night Lord , RISE !"

At this rate we might as well give everybody a stupid bind skill.....

10. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 59 - RED test server patching direction

ToGf's Sophie's Catastrophe arte (the one before the cut-in)?

11. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 60 - " Night Lord , RISE !"

All I have to say is please get rid of unused/useless skills. *Looks at Sanctuary, Taunt, etc.*

Hopefully, this doesn't mean they are finished revamping mages because I have yet to see an improved teleport (with less delay maybe.)

12. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 60 - " Night Lord , RISE !"

Agreed. My NL is only level 140, and I've already started running out of skills to max...

13. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 60 - " Night Lord , RISE !"

Do you think they should get rid Sudden Raid? It looks really bad for some reason, maybe it's the bows...

14. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 59 - RED test server patching direction

How about a kicking Dankuusen? Falcon Kick please.

15. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 60 - " Night Lord , RISE !"

Useless skills aren't going anywhere. Even after the revamps so far, Dark Knights have 2 completely useless skills (Iron Will, Dominant), 1 skill that is now borderline useless (Revenge), and one that would be useless if not for the fact that it is our specialized skill (Beholder's healing effect). Hell, they even gave Iron Will a cool new animation but kept it as is. I'll take a wild guess and say NLs and BMs will join us in our excess of useless skills.

16. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 59 - RED test server patching direction

nexon noticed that they're losing players since releasing cygnus. so they are doing adventurers etc. just give us SLOTS then 90% of us won't leave

17. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 59 - RED test server patching direction

You nightlords ready to become worse on paper than currently? Yeah.. I wasn't when they did that to bow masters either.

18. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 60 - Night Lord is BACK!

Iron will stacks with other iron wills i think, so less useless.

19. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 60 - Night Lord is BACK!

I'm already not liking the night lord changes :/. Hopefully I didn't make the wrong choice of making both of them to realize that they get terrible skills post "balance" or whatever this is, overhaul if I can remember correctly but my memory is pretty bad.

20. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 59 - RED test server patching direction

I'm already fearing that. ALL I WANT IS A TRAMPOLINE. And speed. That too.

Come, Nexon, it's not that hard. Gives us interesting things like a ninja explosion thing, where we dissapear and reappear a bit later where we selected by moving an arrow with the arrow keys... Avoiding all damage while vanished. Explosion at the start and end of it. With cooldown, so you can't avoid all damage.

Or make dark flare so that pressing the skill key again teleports you to your flare if close enough, for strategical retreats.

Or make a way to summon shadow allies or a BAND OF THIEVES for bandits. Maybe save that for 5th job.