Page 75 of 114 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 2273
  1. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 53 - Striker, READY!

i want a guild or alliance PQ :C

2. Neutron Male
    IGN: Irorika
    Server: Scania
    Level: 205
    Job: Paladin
    Guild: ZeitVier
    Alliance: Beater
    Farm: Anzu
    thailand

Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 53 - Striker, READY!

wow future perion

look cool

3. Lead Ball
    IGN: Killmeplsok
    Server: Cassiopeia
    Level: 181
    Job: Captain
    Guild: LoveOfCari
    Alliance: LoveOfCari
    malaysia

4 seasons in a year, one for each job town, and Battleship Nautilus flying in the air/sunk into the sea.

Then, it might be more interesting.

4. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 53 - Striker, READY!

Yea, it would make much more sense to expand upon the past instead. But I'll take it!
    Now I'll just need to know if Night Walker dethrones my DB, farkugly Xenon did not.

5. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 53 - Striker, READY!

there might not be future nautilus port ...

6. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 53 - Striker, READY!

The Nautilus didn't even sail to Victoria until recently. There is no reason for such a ship to be there in the first place.

Plus, it's a magical whale ship. Ships flew in the past, not sailed.
    pomegranate in the past.

So Henesys is "Spring" while Perion is "Winter"?

I was under the impression that Perion is a desert wasteland. No need to go into seasons here, unless the Black Mage is really into falling leaves and fresh fruit smoothies.

Add to the fact that there are six towns in Victoria. Sleepywood would be a really, really interesting place to visit.

7. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

I would have thought that the colour of perion in that image is due to ALL the life being gone from perion, compared to how it is "Dying" in the present.

The soil is faded and lacking in minerals, hence it losing it's colour.
    Also, there is no snow or ice, even in the background. I don't think Perion has anything to do with Winter, or the future area has anything to do with seasons.

Also there is the whole thematic thing of it being a dark future, dark futures are always less colourful, it's how these things work.

I'm WAYY more interested in the background of that teaser site. It looks like a destroyed Edelstein.

8. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 53 - Striker, READY!

Just looking at the future Perion makes me giddy. I always thought the concept of a future version of towns was neat, and honestly, I prefer them taking this approach with high level content. It's new and old at the same time - the newness is exciting, the familiarity brings a strange sense of nostalgia.

9. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 53 - Striker, READY!

I think Alex and Claudette are evil in Twlight of Perion, like one of her quotes is "When the Black Mage's statue is complete, this place will be an amazing tourist city!". Who would want to come to a destroyed town? And even who is alive and able to come beats me.

10. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Hope there's a party play area, because if the normal mobs are anything like Future hene then it's pretty much useless for grinding.

11. Can of Soup Straight Male
    IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

So, now Cygnus knights and Resistance are bad in the future, so there is hope that maybe the rest of the other factions will be bad too but adventurers (Legends and Novas). This would be very nice, I like it.

12. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 53 - Striker, READY!

OH MY GOD WHAT

I don't even care if this is all fabricated any more, I just want all the details to be spilled within this year!

13. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 53 - Striker, READY!

So much this. I wonder if guild PQ will ever make a comeback...

14. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 53 - Striker, READY!

Perion with updated graphics looks pretty nice. Man i still really hope one day they update the old areas graphics.

15. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 53 - Striker, READY!

You trained at these maps when you were still on milk, but now you can train at them again now that you eat of strong meat.

16. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Are you talking about CHIEF Alex? The one from Henesys Ruins?

17. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 53 - Striker, READY!

Nope, Elex and Claudette (Claudine) of the Resistance.

18. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 53 - Striker, READY!

From a storyline standpoint it does make complete sense for both the Cygnus Knights and the Resistance to turn evil given those are the only two factions that were formed specifically for taking down the Black Magician.

The Heroes just kind of bonded together to take down the Black Magician the first time, a calling all heroes type of deal, they didn't really form a group full of people (Like Cygnus and Resistance because remember storyline wise there is only 1 of each Hero, but there are hoards of Cygnus Knights and Resistance), Novans are just kind of here to help because they need help in return and storyline wise they are also limited to 1 per each Novan we have so far, and Explorers are just kind of going with the flow and only fighting the Black Magician because evil is bad and it needs to die, Explorers and Novans are the only ones that don't really have a beef with the Black Magician.

19. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 53 - Striker, READY!

Oh those are their names, haha. I really just guessed because they're sort of different in KMS (Claudine being Sigmund, lol).

20. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

If the resistance has gone rogue, I want to be able to kill the future version of my Wild Hunter! That prick's had it coming!