Page 64 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 2273
  1. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 48 - Save the World Tree from the darkness!

Aran: At last! Somebody else! See Evan, I told you I'm not a freak!

Evan: You're still a freak...it just so happens there are two freaks running around now.

2. Helium Atom Gay Male
    IGN: CoveralAran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 181
    Job: Zero
    Guild: Smite
    Alliance: LevelUP
    Farm: King's Landing
    netherlands

Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 48 - Save the World Tree from the darkness!

So... if you lost your memory, you're automatically genderly-confused?
    Seems legit.

3. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 48 - Save the World Tree from the darkness!

Is Xenon's other link skill gender bending too?

4. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 48 - Save the World Tree from the darkness!

I assume next two patches are Xenon storyline and then Root Abyss.

5. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 48 - Save the World Tree from the darkness!

We've gotten the former already.

It appears that he knows the children instructors as well.

6. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 48 - Save the World Tree from the darkness!

Damn. What's going on with Notify?

7. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 48 - Save the World Tree from the darkness!

The area looks really cool, I hope they make it into some sort of Edelstein expansion one day. Kinda what the NLC alien base should've looked like.

8. Desk Straight Male
    IGN: NatsuEliseo
    Server: Galicia
    Level: 206
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Exploited
    Alliance: Family
    Farm: StarWars
    mexico

So the canon one is the male guy since one of the biggest reasons Claudine formed the resistance was to save her loved one?

Who also forgets everything about them. Dam that's depressive.

9. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 48 - Save the World Tree from the darkness!

She didn't form the Resistance to save Xenon, no one knew what happened to him for all those years. It's just a coincidence that Orca led them to Gelimer's lab where they found Xenon (who did not remember anything) and took him with them. Then one by one, each Resistance member realizes Xenon is the child they once knew. Claudine is ironically the last to find out, that dagger was given to her by Xenon (I think) and she tries to give it back to him when he has to leave Edelstein to keep the Resistance safe, but he says he'll only take it back once he regains all of his memories.

10. Desk Straight Male
    IGN: NatsuEliseo
    Server: Galicia
    Level: 206
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Exploited
    Alliance: Family
    Farm: StarWars
    mexico

Well that's a little less depressive. Do you happen to know up to which level the storyline goes?

11. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 48 - Save the World Tree from the darkness!

From the patch notes it looks like it goes up to 140, and there's a quest at 200 (for Multilateral VI I guess).

12. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 48 - Save the World Tree from the darkness!

Xenon's card bonus is nice, but I'm kind of pissed that I find out about this as I'm about to get my Sniper to 100. Now I don't even need him any more.....

But this does raise a question: Does this mean there's going to be another Thief class coming soon? LUK is the only stat missing a card bonus.

13. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 48 - Save the World Tree from the darkness!

No Nova thief yet.

14. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 48 - Save the World Tree from the darkness!

What's the difference? I thought the Sniper card increases your critical rate and thus has nothing to do with Xenon's bonus.

15. Neon Atom
    IGN: Ibeatkids
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 170
    Job: Viper
    Guild: Reborn
    Alliance: Leafre

Xenon's trailer/opening

16. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 48 - Save the World Tree from the darkness!

People need to stuff being so obsessed with giving classes a gender. I know Nexon is trying to give each job individualism by giving them their own unique story and stuff, but in truth the only classes that have a true set gender is Mihile and Angelic Buster.

17. Neon Atom
    IGN: Ibeatkids
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 170
    Job: Viper
    Guild: Reborn
    Alliance: Leafre

Translations are now up for the new video

18. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 48 - Save the World Tree from the darkness!

Damn. This is fantastic. An opening like this really gets me excited for this class!

19. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 48 - Save the World Tree from the darkness!

Sniper was going to be my 9th card, but 20 STR, DEX, and LUK is better than 3% Crit. Plus, since my third deck is going to use Battle Mage and Demon Avenger anyway, it gets the Resistance All Stat bonus.

20. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 48 - Save the World Tree from the darkness!

I'm disappointed that Claudine seemed so useless in this fight. This is the first time in years she's had a spotlight (even if shared). Anyway It seems she will be Xenon's instructor.

That can be a problem. Such a video and a premise can get you so pumped up to play the class, then as you play it you realize there are only a few quests that relate to that story, that it is incompletele and probably will stay like that forever.