Page 41 of 114 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

Only Warriors and Bowmen don’t already have ultimate’s anyway and Dark Knights have Dragon Roar. I've seen a lot of bowmen crying for an ultimate so maybe they'll get their wish. But i hope they come up with more interesting skills personally.

2. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

Why do people still want ultimates? Did the Big Bang get repressed or something? Did they forget how useless they are?

3. Mercury Straight Male
    IGN: MagiRico
    Server: LoL NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Jungle/Top/Supp
    Guild: Deny
    Alliance: Eternal
    Kansas

Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

Bowmen crying for an ultimate?

Please tell me you're joking.

4. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

My main's a Bowmaster and no, I'm not really crying for an ultimate. I do wish we'd get another attacking skill to use though as Hurricane feels less unique now that five other classes have an attack like it.

5. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

I wouldn't mind a hurricane-like skill for my night lord... Provided it has some sort of interesting twist to it.

But what I REALLY REALLY WANT is a "DEPLOY TRAMPOLINE" skill. For others to use like those springs in maps.

6. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

That's my beef with Hurricane vs. every other Hurricane-like skill. I guess Rapid Fire doesn't look as flashy so I'm cool with it, but when I think of Wild Hunters getting roughly the same DPS (? Not sure about delay speed) and Mercedes and Phantoms getting such a flashy attack too it kind of gets me because they have other attacks to play with while Bowmasters are stuck with the same skill to the end.

And ooh, would that be like those springs at some of the Orbis maps? Because that would be really cool!

7. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

Most warriors have "ultimates".

Paladin's "Sanctuary" (Heaven's Hammer)
    Dark Knight's "Dragon Roar"
    Aran's "Tempest"
    Demon Slayer's "Demon Cry" / "Dark Bind"

Only archer that has an "Ultimate" is Wild Hunter with their "Exploding Arrows".

8. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

no.

what I want is some goddamn rushing and more viable attacks besides hurricane. ultimate inferno is pineappleing awful and would need a serious upgrade
    phoenix/frostprey sure look like they want aesthetic tweaks

and yeah let's just put hurricane-like skills for everyone and no class is diverse anymore! please stop asking for this skill on your thief/mage/warrior/etc and use your own. i'm jealous of marksmen and their mobbing skills and stuff

9. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

Honestly, I made a marksman (mostly for the crit card), but they seriously aren't that much better at mobbing. There is absolutely nothing to be jealous of. Yeah. They're minorly better than bowmasters. Being 2nd worst at mobbing rather than worst seriously isn't something you should be jealous of.

10. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

Hurricane, aside, it's be pretty cool to ride my Articuno into the sunset.

11. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

next archer revamp says hello.

12. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

(lol i made one for the same thing, UA one too) but i am because i feel my class is ass. :c
    *sobs*

all the revamps do is give hurricane boosts asdskhsdvSN

13. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

Remember when Night Lords were the only ones with flash jump?

Now give us things in return, peaches!

14. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

We gave you Dragon's Breath in return.

15. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

Big Crunch patch, return of spammable Genesis!

Jokes aside, I really hope useful things for jobs like Bishops, Buccs, and X/Bowmen, they need them the most, gameplay-wise.

16. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

i will never recognize it as a flash jump
    it's too awful to even be considered one

now talk about prospective hyper skills, everyone!

17. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

Ours only hit 4 targets though. But that reminds me, you guys need party oriented hyper skills. Or even better. Pirates do. Gunslingers don't even have a party skill at all.

18. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

And our Flash Jump doesn't go as far.

I almost feel like there's nothing original left to add such that Gunslingers would get a party skill. Plus, if we follow the example set by the Hero Classes, we get one attack skill or summon, one active buff that targets the caster and one...other buff. Kaiser's got 2 self buffs but heroes get a self buff and a party buff.

It'd be really awesome if Buccaneers got transformation back. For females, it'd resemble Kyrin and for Males you'd get Testonen. Gunslingers could get an elaborate pirate ship to ride. In a perfect world, it's have special animations for Eight Leg Easton where all the crewmembers fire at once while Rapid Fire could resemble Cannon Barrage.

Knowing Nexon, however, bowmen will get a really big Frostprey/Phoenix and Pirates will get a laser.

19. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

Indeed. This can be done easily by either:

1. adding individual feathers (this will seriously make them look so awesome!).
    2. make phoenix burn with fire (make Frostprey burn with frosty blue energy OR snow).

On the note of animations, the new animations the KMS developers are producing aren't exactly... good? Look at the final part of AB's Trinity, Magnus and the new Hyper Skill in the latest Inkwell's Diary.

20. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

They were talking about Adventurers/Explorers but to be fair Heaven's Hammer did slip my mind.