Page 35 of 114 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

in my opinion i do believe tempest is bigger than bigbang....

tell the reason why bigbang is bigger? tell all the update compare to tempest

Tempest and Bigbang

1. both got new place Tempest added another new zone Helisium
    2. both got 3 new jobs
    3. bigbang revamp dmg cap to 999,999 tempest revamp dmg cap to skill max cap 1,049,999

Tempest

1. Tempest added more storyline to their job than bigbang
    2. Tempest added a Super boss magnus and bigbang added no bosses
    3. Tempest change all job advancement req to lower level also added extra exp gain under level 100 and empress equipment secondary stat requirements is remove
    4. Tempest added Hyper skill on Nova/Heros Classes

BigBang

1. Bigbang change all the monster and map and quest around Victoria island
    2. BigBang change most of the UI to newer version and higher resoulution view
    3. BigBang change the Exp curve lower for faster exp

2. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

Magnus isn't all that impressive (to me), more than half the classes are still lacking hyper skills after it, and we get new classes all the time these days. Big Bang update was the first of its kind in Maple history. People expected something different and game changing with Tempest (since it was compared to the BB), but it fell short of those expectations. Shame on us for being foolishly optimistic, I guess.

3. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    IGN: Blackraven16
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 176
    Job: Fire/Posion
    Guild: Osomga
    usa

Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

Big Bang also shifted around alot of monsters like making ludi clocktower 100-120ish and ToT a 140+ area

4. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

then again i would say Chaos update > all lolz

5. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

Wrong answer. Try again.

6. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

What? BB changed every monster in the entire game, not just Victoria. That's a helluva lot more impacting than just a "Super Boss" that will probably die day 1 in KMS.

TIL less = better.

7. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

Dam kaiser is getting more epic as time pass on even on real life

8. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

Kaiser gets to be a tourist attraction.

Angelic Burster gets to be the most powerful class in the game.

Sounds fair.

9. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

I saw white people!

10. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

Why do you never make sense?

11. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

The clue is in his name. You literally have to question everything he says.

12. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

I dont think english is his first language. At least I hope its not...

Anyway if they are saving the best for last it better be effing Epic.

13. Lead Ball
    IGN: Killmeplsok
    Server: Cassiopeia
    Level: 181
    Job: Captain
    Guild: LoveOfCari
    Alliance: LoveOfCari
    malaysia

For some reason they changed the image of the previous entry.

Previous image:

Current image:

14. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

To be honest, the first one looks a bit weird...

15. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

The first one looks like a image of a magazine page taken with a cellphone camera.

16. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

Magnus is a cool guy, he is the kind of Villain that you don't wanna beat because then he'd stop showing up, like Pain to Naruto?

I've got no idea what his relationship with the BlackMage is, but It'd be cool if he had a more protagonic role than a General of the BlackMage pursuing his own goals.

17. Can of Soup Straight Male
    IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

Yeah, Magnus is by far the best Villian we ever had, He is cool, powerful, a traitor, he just want power no matter the cost and he is real not like the Black magician.

18. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

He should've been led to a next big villian instead of Darmoa.

19. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

Oh the irony. I f'ucking lol'd.

20. Can of Soup Straight Male
    IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

He could still be alive, we don't know what Darmoa's powers are, maybe he is stronger than the black magician and he can revive his followers (which would be pretty cool), I want a fight between Darmoa's followers vs Black magician's Followers (If they revive of course), a third band in this war would be pretty cool.