Page 19 of 114 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

I'm glad we're on the same wave length, and think of the creative process' they could incorporate into that. JusuicideBeiber, the more you kill yourself, in really creative way's, the more "critique" points you get. You use those to level up and purchase tools to assist your own mass murder!

2. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

The player sprite looks alright i guess, compared to what i assume was the npc version.

3. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

I am wondering what will it be when Angelic Buster in Figuration Mode..

She got that skill, isn't it?

4. Lead Ball
    IGN: Killmeplsok
    Server: Cassiopeia
    Level: 181
    Job: Captain
    Guild: LoveOfCari
    Alliance: LoveOfCari
    malaysia

Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

JB? Great, so gonna make one.

Gonna create one and watch him die over and over like Thorr said while torturing him every way I can (gonna find out how).

Some tear related thing? Hmph!

5. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

Better than this?
    Spoiler

6. Lead Ball
    IGN: Killmeplsok
    Server: Cassiopeia
    Level: 181
    Job: Captain
    Guild: LoveOfCari
    Alliance: LoveOfCari
    malaysia

Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

Guns are too mainstream, we should try something else.

7. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

Just reserved the IGN JustinBuster

8. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

Lasers.

DUH

9. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

Am I the only one who is extremely disappointed with Tempest overall?
    Nexon Korea kind of hyped it to be a game changing update, saying it was better than big bang, and it ended up just being new classes as usual.
    I hope that the fifth and last update isn't another stupid class.

10. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Horn lasers.

11. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

Don't worry, the fifth update will not be a new class.

.....It will be a new pay2win boss.

12. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

No, instead we get more skills at 140 in the last update, plus we have 6 parts now.

But I feel you, so far I'm really disappointed with Tempest. How is it in anyway surpasses the Big Bang. Big Bang changed the entire pineappleing game to its core, all Tempest did was release 2-3 new jobs, one place and change the job advancements a bit. How is this surpassing it!? I'll take it if Nexon said that it surpasses the Chaos update, even but so far, it's not even holding a candle to the Big Bang and it's only been 3/6 patches. I really, really, really hope NexonKR pulls something good in the last half.

13. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

Joking aside, a class that gets stronger the more different ways you can find to kill it sounds fun.

14. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

If they REALLY want to surpass Big Bang, they need to do something that changes the game once more. Something that does something that benefits all.

...or maybe they should make some player-made content. COUGH

15. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

Fashion geeks rejoice?

16. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

Wow......what am I looking at again?

(Not that much...)

17. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

...hair? she wears WIGS?

18. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!]Inkwell's Diary Entry 30 (Idol of the battlefield)

I'm gonna make a wild, wild guess and say that Angelic Buster has her own unique fashion items that she might get on job advancement or something, that let her mix and match her appearance.

Other than that, i have no clue what this could be used for.

19. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    IGN: Blackraven16
    Level: 176
    Job: Fire/Posion
    Guild: Osomga
    usa

Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!]Inkwell's Diary Entry 30 (Idol of the battlefield)

Probably something like that considering pirate overalls don't really look good typicality ( I was wondering how they where going to solve the problem of those fugly ass pirate overalls at lower levels)

20. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

My goodness. Angelic Buster must either be bald or the most FABULOUS class to ever come out.