Page 14 of 114 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

ya but it wouldnt make evan fair he doenst get 5th job haha while all other power up he just stay the same LOL

anyway about that the thing is next how these new heros keep coming out without 5th job mean there wont be 5th
    for a while maybe next year cuz they would have to go back and change more skill

2. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

Nexon has changed skill levels countless times and didn't they just change amount of SP given each level? It's insanely easy to make up enough free SPs for 5th job. I don't get the point you are trying to make.

3. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

Well hello there Angelic Buster.

4. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

Not kawaii enough.

5. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

So girly, Oz looks butch.

6. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

she kind of looks like a mermaid. Still, hottest class yet.

7. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    IGN: Blackraven16
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 176
    Job: Fire/Posion
    Guild: Osomga
    usa

Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

The weapon looks fugly

8. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

Whore.

9. Euro Minicar Straight Male
    IGN: ZekkenAdele
    Server: Scania
    Level: 246
    Job: Adele
    Guild: DarkLily
    Alliance: Arcane
    Farm: HarvestxMoon
    usa

imagine the voicing it'll have!

10. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

And I thought the Kaiser transformation was ugly. That doesn’t even look like it comes from Maplestory. Angelic Buster, this class gets more Megaman day by day.

11. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

That's an NPC head glued on to a player body. Scary ass pomegranate.
    Here's a scarier thought: what will the male version look like?

Also, 99% of my disappoint that it's not Tear.

12. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

Guess there is no dispute this is a pewpewpew job then. Wonder what is nexon thinking. 15 to 18 character slots. They might as well increase it at one shot to 30 given the number of new jobs they are spewing out.

@ Baklava, is there a female kaiser?

13. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

This new style they use in some of the new hairs, where they leave the black outline out, doesn't look very MSish. And what's with the squinted eyes this new race has...?

14. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

Oh god.

"The Black Mage has returned and his generals have been terrorizing the Maple Lands; meanwhile, on a distant planet, one girl dreams of becoming the next pop star idol."

Well, now I'm kind of curious on how her story plays out...

She begins by waking up on a Friday.

15. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

I think i finally understand how and why all nova class start at level 10 from level 200....
    it seem like magnus drain all the power from all the nova class and drain some of the power from the blackmage commander... it seem like magnus is power hungry ...

16. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

In the story, Kaiser is male, but you can play as either male or female.

A part of me wants this to be gender locked to female so we never have to see how horrible the male version looks.

17. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

lyk omg who wudnt wan a pink man hair? He wud b so metro1!

18. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

lol she too sexy f3

haha even tho she not real .....

why is that she so cute?

19. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

I'm not one to care about graphics, but all this new higher quality stuff the Nova classes are getting, like this new girl's hair..... really sticks out in a bad way.

20. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

If they were keeping it as a secret until the very last update it would spoil it if they released these new jobs with 5th job capabilities. There would be no more surprise and we would know that it was coming. If 5th job is the last update of Tempest then NEXON will want to keep it a secret as much as possible.