Page 12 of 114 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

I am thinking they will add a projectile (Maha's Scarf for Aran and Mir's Spirif for Evans?), revamp the storyline, and add anime openings.
    Finally! A girl class!. Woohoo!
    Last edited by Jon; 2012-07-20 at 05:20 PM. Reason: snipped the image

2. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

>Mercedes

3. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

Not like it even matters when this game doesn't gender-lock.

There is no ''male'' or ''female'' class.

4. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

I was just happy since they hadn't made one since her.

There is in storyline at least, which makes playing a female Phantom odd sometimes.
    Last edited by Jon; 2012-07-20 at 05:20 PM. Reason: snipped the image

5. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

Again, doesn't matter.

6. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

Think this means they're going to update Aran and Evan to have the things the other Legends do, like Link Skills, unique starter faces and hairstyles, new intro (God knows Aran needs it. A human archer, a sword and shield Warrior, and two Mages? Well, actually that two Mage part turned out to be accurate.....) etc.?

7. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

My thoughts EXACTLY.

I think i'll be playing that class for the hairstyles alone.

8. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

Link skills too pls.

@Endgame; I wonder how GMS will handle the hairs if they use the same ones we have now for Aran and Evan (you know, the Aran hair and Evan hair). But I definitely and sincerely hope they give Aran and Evan a story revamp. Also I'd appreciate more interaction between the five heroes in quest lines.

9. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

Will you people stop quoting the giant ass picture? Holy pomegranate...

10. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

Secondary weapons for all the Heroes!

11. Desk Straight Male
    IGN: NatsuEliseo
    Server: Galicia
    Level: 206
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Exploited
    Alliance: Family
    Farm: StarWars
    mexico

What about Mikhail? And most likely the other upcoming Cygnus? If it's like Mikhail, they will be gender locked.

Funny that now they release a pirate class. Looking to see the new weapon and for them to make corsairs bullets equippable...

12. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

Mikhail is gender locked.

13. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

i see this nova char female has show 4 diff look of style of this female char... it seem like she change her look and beauty each time she go to a job advancement... and her hair change too..... this char i can bet on this char it a female gender lock for sure
    Last edited by Jon; 2012-07-20 at 05:19 PM. Reason: snipped the image

14. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Hooray baseless assumptions.

15. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

I'd love to see an Aran and Evan overhaul, but I'm way biased. Honestly, I'd like to get to the point where we just all have link skills and minor cohesive plots.

And then we can have a garment barbecue.

I'm having Nono flashbacks...

16. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

Pretty sure those are just different concepts they're playing around with. This isn't Grand Chase or Elsword where characters get a new outfit and hairstyle upon advancement.

17. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

All I want for Aran is a storyline revamp, that's all. Just make her consistent with the story.

18. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

Could even just be something as simple as the hair options during character creation.

19. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

Going to assume the bear slap gets moved to 3rd job and the animal friends + Maha fireworks thing will be in 4th job...

Also assuming Overswing gets replaced by animal friends | bear slap gets replaced by Maha fireworks...

And seeing as how those animations take up the entire screen, it's safe to say that Arans can solo PB no problem.

20. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

evan anime yes pls.