Page 104 of 114 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,080 of 2273
  1. Default Re: Inkwell Diary #62 - Dual Blade, Cannon Shooter strike! (More revamps guises)

Some way to break physical resistance would be so good ;_;
    I imagine it'll be something to do with avoidability though. Maybe as you avoid more attacks, your defence is lowered and your damage is increased (kind of like Shadow Meld), and when you get hit that resets. That'd be pretty cool.

L> Someone to tag me in the thread when the KMST patch is announced, I don't want to miss it :c

2. Default Re: Inkwell Diary #62 - Dual Blade, Cannon Shooter strike! (More revamps guises)

I thought they would get a revamp with the rest of the adventurers anyway so meh. Hopefully they can integrate them more with the other adventurers. As mentioned earlier get rid of the pointless extra job advances for Dual Blade etc.

I think dual blades should get a skill like Thunder Breakers that encourages chaining attacks together but they don't exactly have a proper skill set for that since only a few skills chain. I wonder how big a revamp it will be. Also make Flying Assaulter like Hayato's Falcon Dive please.

That would be pretty awesome.

For Cannon Shooters I hope they get rid of the pointless skills like Monkey Wave and Barrel Roulette, rather than just giving them nice passives to make you add points into them.

3. Default Re: Inkwell Diary #62 - Dual Blade, Cannon Shooter strike! (More revamps guises)

Oh great, I finally find a class I enjoy and then nexon decides to f'uck it up.

4. Can of Soup Straight Male
    IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

Default Re: Inkwell Diary #62 - Dual Blade, Cannon Shooter strike! (More revamps guises)

I know the feel lolaran Bro :( , maybe our new swing in 5th job will make us shine again... Or get us back our mobbing king tittle...

5. Default Re: Inkwell Diary #62 - Dual Blade, Cannon Shooter strike! (More revamps guises)

My Dual Blade feels plenty fine to me right now, mainly due to lolAsura and infinite Final Cut.

They pretty much got it all right now...slap on a skill that lets them ignore Damage Reflect/Weapon Cancel and call it a day.

6. Default Re: Inkwell Diary #62 - Dual Blade, Cannon Shooter strike! (More revamps guises)

- As long as there are decent stealable skills, I don't really care.

7. Default Re: Inkwell Diary #62 - Dual Blade, Cannon Shooter strike! (More revamps guises)

I have a feeling we might see that missing boss PVP and improved boss rewards in this update as well (after all, no one ever said RED was over, especially since dual blade and cannoneers changes were promoted as a part of RED)

OT: Interested in what cannoneer gets, don't care about dual blade really.

8. Default Re: Inkwell Diary #62 - Dual Blade, Cannon Shooter strike! (More revamps guises)

Well, this diary entry implies that RED isn't over yet. They "promised" special revamps for DB and Cannon and this seems to be it.

9. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: Inkwell Diary #62 - Dual Blade, Cannon Shooter strike! (More revamps guises)

Unless they meant them becoming normal adventurers, which was a "special" revamp in a way.

Doesn't necessarily mean that RED isn't over.

10. Default Re: Inkwell Diary #62 - Dual Blade, Cannon Shooter strike! (More revamps guises)

yessss one of my fav job (cannoneer) is getting a revamp!!! revamp mercedes after this plox!!

11. Default Re: Inkwell Diary #62 - Dual Blade, Cannon Shooter strike! (More revamps guises)

Dual Blades stopped being NX Premium ever since they released Mastery Mystery Books. Now they can buy their books with mesos from the Mastery Book NPC.

12. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 62 - Dual Blade, Cannon shooter, Strike!

Cannoneer upgrades? Huzzah

Db upgrades? ...

13. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 62 - Dual Blade, Cannon shooter, Strike!

Predicted upgrades, DB gets some form of lasers
    CS gets FJ

14. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 62 - Dual Blade, Cannon shooter, Strike!

All cannoneers need is:

1) You can use two jumps in the air (cannon jump -> blast back, blast back -> blast back)
    2) Rolling rainbow needs a buff. It's weaker than cannon barrage now.
    3) Specialized skill.

15. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 62 - Dual Blade, Cannon shooter, Strike!

This, one thousand times this. It blows my mind that you cant use them together in the same jump.

16. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 62 - Dual Blade, Cannon shooter, Strike!

Finally, some light is shed upon the 'special changes' promised in the conference. I was inclined that they would come with the other adventurer revamps, but it is definitely better late than never.

Excited for Cannoneer changes!

17. Default Re: Inkwell Diary #62 - Dual Blade, Cannon Shooter strike! (More revamps guises)

Wait a second, the heck is still wrong with Aran? I thought they are fixed during red with that increasement in speed in their swing, higher dmg from the first attack, 100% defense ignore (or status resistance) with 100 combos or more. combos are now subtracted from the total count when using a finisher instead of them all disappearing.

Please tell me what are you talking about because I'm funding an Aran right now.

18. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

jump-> blast back is unlikely to change since classes with similar skills aren't able to do this either.

19. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 62 - Dual Blade, Cannon shooter, Strike!

Cannon Shooter hair is all I actually care about.

Captains can use backstep shot up to three times in the air and can be used after Wings and Octopush. I don't see why Cannon Shooters can't get the same thing.

20. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Lolcorsairs. Loldemonslayers/avengers.

Double the horizontal mobility is sure needed given the trend of making either a long dedicated jump or the ability to turn around or accelerate mid air.

Double reverse grounded blast back would do amazing things for death ball evasion too, which cannoneers desperately need.