1. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 59 - RED test server patching direction

I think what you want is Richter Belmont, from the Castlevania series, minus his whip. He had several chainable martial arts attacks he could use, one being an upper cut that doubled as a high jump, and another being a power slide kick that could move rather far on a horizontal plane.

Here's his playstyle.
    Spoiler

2. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 59 - RED test server patching direction

Sextuple throw.

3. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 59 - RED test server patching direction

I loled, this is almost certainly going to happen no matter what else does. We sure are optimistic after the BM revamp eh!?

4. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 59 - RED test server patching direction

Laugh all you want, as a Nightlord, I'm actually looking forward to this :D. Plus, sextuple throw has a nice ring to it... give us an NX cover that lets us throw hearts/kisses, for an extra-sexy sextuple throw. Or eggs. So we throw literally a dozen eggs. An entire carton of eggs every time you press the key.

All they need to do is iron out the stream of stars so it looks more contiguous/fluid, like the triple throw back before the revamp. Quad Throw as it is looks kind of choppy in terms of animation, and I don't particularly appreciate the gap between each set of stars we throw.

5. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 60 - Night Lord is BACK!

...have you seen what the skill does? the amount of defense it provides is so small, it's not even worth putting points into, the first job skill does a better job at saving our hide and reducing damage!

not mad at you, mad at whoever numbnut thought that iron will still serves a purpose in this day and age.

@MiracleTrail; if it weren't because of gungnir now being 40/60, revenge would be a lot more useful, but even so it's a skill i don't want to let go, for certain bosses i probably want it doing revenge rather than spamming gungnir (czak, CHT and empress Knights are the top examples that come to my head) having +4 second iframe on my armor has made me REALLY appreciate the skill, it just needs some working around.

the 20 hp every 24 seconds though, yea, away with that crap, and maybe if domination attacked with the speed of the old jett cannon it would see more use, but as it is...

6. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 60 - Night Lord is BACK!

Well this thread is already 100 pages, and there's no reason for Nexon to stop posting Inkwell entries any time soon or ever so, why is this thread not sticked on the top yet?

7. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I dunno, i think stacking a % damage reduction skill vs a defense increasing skill is a little too good for second job. Not like you'll be stacking them very often or even on purpose though...

8. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    usa

Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 59 - RED test server patching direction

Lmao. I would definitely play a thief if I could throw full cartons of eggs at enemies/bosses/people.

9. Donator Straight Male
    panama

that's the problem, iron wall is a first job skill, and is better than iron will, a second job skill, not to mention, at any boss where defense would matter, 300 or whatever amount it gives (which is still less than 500) is useless, AND for classes that main strength, they'd be at the defense cap already anyways.

10. GLADIGATORS
    usa

In other words...20k defense cap please.

11. Donator Straight Male
    panama

or have the skill give 2.5k def and M.def, that go over the cap, now THAT is a good defense boost for the party under potion cooldown situations.

12. GLADIGATORS
    usa

I think it would have to be increase party defense by 25% and remove the stacking to make it fair, but yes i heavily agree.

13. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 58 - Archmage, RISE

Yes please, before they remove Flame Gear from Blaze Wizards.

Regarding fixing Iron Will, since it's a party skill, we could hope for a decent version of it in the future.

Its stacking ability sounds like a glitch to me. It's dumb to encourage multiple Dark Knights to group together in the first place because of Beholden.

14. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 58 - Archmage, RISE

So it actually IS taunt in the image.. Why would nexon ever want to delete a skill? Just re-purpose it!!

15. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 58 - Archmage, RISE

How do you know this...

16. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 60 - Night Lord is BACK!

They should just make Revenge work without Beholder. Retool the skill to make it similar to the other classes who have a counterattack (but without a swinging animation). Something like a pulse of dark energy or something.
    Beholder's healing should be 20% every 20 seconds at least. I would prefer they reduce it to 10% hp every 10 seconds, but anything is an improvement over what it is now.
    Dominant as of now is 100% useless. Nobody is going to bother with it. Make it attack faster and more mobs, maybe even let it have a passive effect so that putting points into it wouldn't be a waste. Maybe a 2000+HP passive or something not OP.
    Iron Will should at least be 1000 def. Give it a passive effect too if they're not going to give a unique effect such as increasing defense cap. In my ideal world, it would be +2000 def/1500 m.def or 20%/15% and allow it to go over the 9,999 cap.

17. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 58 - Archmage, RISE

http://orangemushroom.wordpress.com/...-lord-is-back/

18. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 58 - Archmage, RISE

So it isn't taunt then. It has the same name but it isn't the same skill.

19. Donator Straight Male
    panama

i said 2.5k so that the buff would help classes like archers and such more than the warriors and other that would max defense on their own.
    when we have dragon wisdom, 20% hp every 10 or 20 seconds is useless imo. revenge's effect wouldn't be a bad effect on iron will (to go with the whole iron will-power guard-power reflection thinguie) but it'd probably get severely nerfed.

20. GLADIGATORS
    usa

2.5k is way too much for a 2nd job skill though. It would have to be like...if you have over a certain amount it becomes %, which isn't that bad.