IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

Default Re: How To Get The Most Renegades Coins

Everything that doesn't allow you to put a shield on is 2 handed except for mercedes dual bow gun.

2. フレイムチョコボ Straight Male
    IGN: FlameChocobo II
    Server: Windia
    Job: Hero
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire

OK! Got 3 One Handed Weapon scrolls so far. 2 from the current Jett I'm playing (she's now in the 60's,) and 1 from the mule I made and will try to make it.

I'll try to get enough of them from my Jett mule. It depends on if I'm lucky or not.

3. Default Re: How To Get The Most Renegades Coins

What I'm doing is filling mule accounts with lvl 10 Jetts. Then I get them to lvl 15 and wait 3 days. Tomorrow I will get 30 clean slates. 30 slates for 3 days doesn't sound that bad. Getting them to lvl 15 is a joke if you have an HS mule.

4. Default Re: How To Get The Most Renegades Coins

I want to be able to farm on one character, not make a bunch of characters and delete them over and over. Too boring for what it's worth to me.

5. フレイムチョコボ Straight Male
    IGN: FlameChocobo II
    Server: Windia
    Job: Hero
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire

OK! After farming about 17 of my Jett mules to get 22 One Handed Weapon Scrolls since I bought Shield Scrolls.

Only 3 of them worked. I wish there is a better way to farm Renegade coins than making Jett mules to reach level 15 so you can get 12 coins. >3>

6. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

@FlameChocobo; how much time did it take you for those 22 scrolls?

7. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

[HIDE-REPLY]my method:

10 minutes a scroll.even less if it requires 10 coins[/HIDE-REPLY]

8. Neutron Straight Male

IGN: SheLikesIt
    Server: Bellocan
    Job: Buccaneer
    Guild: Fatal <3
    Alliance: A bunch of homos

how the hell would you even farm enough to get a decent weap?

9. Default Re: How To Get The Most Renegades Coins

It takes me about 6-7 minutes on 2x EXP from logging the newly created character in to putting the scroll in storage, so it's not very time consuming. It is boring as hell though. I'll try during tomorrows 2x event with my HS mule, should be even quicker. I have 25 scrolls so far, gonna try and get 100-150 or so.

Edit: @ShinkuDragon; can speed that up a little if you put a bunch of nearest town scrolls and meso in storage, take 200 meso and 1 town scroll out of storage per character and skip the quests. I put the first point in the mob skill, next in double shot and then max glide blast for the fastest method. I head straight to the yellow starfish and stay there until 15.

10. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

have you tried this without 2x though? i think doing the quests is better exp in such case, during 2x, the stars are indeed the better choice though (agree about the return scrolls too) as you can see in storage, only done it 4 times so far

11. Default Re: How To Get The Most Renegades Coins

I did it for a while without 2x, didn't time it though, I got about 10 scrolls yesterday before I had to sleep. It felt faster to train than to do the quests (I started doing the quests), but I'd have to time both to find out for sure.. probably wouldn't make too much difference, maybe since Jett has so much mobility the quests would be a little faster.

12. Default Re: How To Get The Most Renegades Coins

I don't have the patience and the character space to make Jett mules

13. Default Re: How To Get The Most Renegades Coins

Blah. This may be my only way of perfecting my own Empress... Those dumb cs white scroll knock offs couldn't have been there by sheer coincidence... And white scrolls couldn't have just reached 200mil because they just felt like it...

14. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    usa

I'm pretty sure they're only going to inflate because crashless dupe was patched coupla months ago. It hurts so good

If I want to farm Clean Slates, is the only way to grind them up to 30?

15. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    venezuela

Or waiting 2 extra days, but you will need a lot of extra accounts to get a decent number going.

with 11 Character slots im projecting to have at least 99 Clean slate scroll by the 28. (And i think i can add 4 more slots with another acc i have around...)

For the wep scroll... The sky is the limit i guess? at least until the 11 which is the last day we are going to receive the phantom letter.

16. Default Re: How To Get The Most Renegades Coins

Isnt there a better option to scroll a weapon rather than using these scrolls..? Didnt gms get the bday scrolls that work 20% with 7-8 w.att and 100% bomb rate? Would rather invest into those if you wanna use it on an empress weapon.

17. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    venezuela

For the poor people that can't afford protection scrolls, these +5watt +3 to all stats are pretty good right now.

(P.S: Re-did my calculations, and i can get 107 clean slate by the 28... i could prolly get more but i will need to raise those jett to more levels...)

18. Default Re: How To Get The Most Renegades Coins

Yay! i can mass scroll random crap! :D

Though I would like to have a few clean slates to un-derp my knuckle as much as possible :C

19. Neon Atom Straight Female
    IGN: BawssLyk
    Server: El Nido
    Job: Mercedes
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Alliance: Twerk
    Massachusetts

I made about 30 Jett mules in 3 hours (10 scrolls per hour) during Saturday's 2x. It took 37 20% scrolls to perfectly scroll my bowgun (with maxed diligence).

Also, since nobody outright listed them, here's a list:

One-Handed

Two-Handed

20. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    usa

Did you farm Clean Slates ahead of time during the bounty event or did you do something else?