Server: El Nido
    Level: 210
    Job: Mercedes
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Alliance: Muse
    Farm: Farm
    canada

Default [GAZED] A New Alliance...

*Disclaimer: The thread Prefix of MTS was chosen because a prefix does not exist for the GAZED alliance yet. If a moderator could change this when available that would be great. Thanks!

G A Z E D
    Galicia Arcania Zenith El Nido Demethos

A New Cross-World Alliance

Hello everyone,

My name is Patt, and I'm here today to introduce you to the new cross-world guild alliance we're calling Gazed.

Gazed is (or will be) a cross-server guild alliance between guilds of Galicia, Arcania, Zenith, El Nido and Demethos. As guild alliances can have upto 5 different guilds in them, we're hoping that a guild from each server will join the alliance.

We understand that a merge of 5 servers can be overwhelming, and that a lot of negativity has arisen. We know that fitting 5 servers into 20 channels is tough, and that ultimately less maps/less area bosses will be available. That being said, we wish to focus on the positives of this alliance. Because of this alliance, our 5 small servers will be united to complete leveling PQs and CWKPQ/APQ without waiting for hours for others, we'll have a HUGE FM with lots of selection and lots of buying/selling potential, we'll have the fire power and member requirements to take on end game bosses like CHT and Empress, and we'll also have so many new faces around to chat and create relationships with.

What we hope to achieve with this guild alliance is a new sense of community, to have a group of people who enjoy playing Maplestory for the fun of the game, but also for the enjoyment of each others company, something that has been lacking in smaller servers for quite some time.

The current guilds in the alliance are as follows:
    GuildServerLeaderRecruiting?
    ScherzoGaliciaDrklilithYes
    KryptoniteDemethosEmoSmileYes
    LegacyRebornEl NidoSylvanannaYes
    ModeZenithfazebookNo
    xArcaniaxx

More information to follow!

Please leave your thoughts, comments, suggestions, etc.
    Last edited by Patt; 2012-07-05 at 10:26 AM.

2. Default Re: [GAZED] A New Alliance...

Very excited for the merge! Looking forward to seeing new faces around. You guys can feel free to buddy me if you want ^^

3. Default Re: [GAZED] A New Alliance...

Your buddy list is full!

4. Default Re: [GAZED] A New Alliance...

Kryptonite of Demethos would love to join.
    Guild leader - EmoSmile.

5. Default Re: [GAZED] A New Alliance...

I expanded it. ;_;

6. Default Re: [GAZED] A New Alliance...

Very excited for the merge as well. I want to motivate people to do the new party quests, they're really awesome exp. PM me so I can buddy you and we can enjoy our alliance :)

7. Neon Atom Gay Male
    IGN: Sylvananna
    canada

Default Re: [GAZED] A New Alliance...

Glad everyone seems excited so far!

1. I added a new header image. Thanks to @MapleCookie for making it!

2. I've added Kryptonite to the alliance list, Kryptonite is lead by EmoSmile in Demethos, welcome!

3. @Green4Ever is talking over being the Galician Ambassador with his juniors in Scherzo. We look forward to welcoming them aboard the alliance.

4. This means that we have one potential slot left for an Arcanian guild to solidify the alliance. Not sure if any Arcanians use Southperry, but if they do be sure to redirect them here!

That's all for now!

8. Default Re: [GAZED] A New Alliance...

Still working on a couple people lol, I'll try to keep you updated.

For now though anyone can buddy me if you'd like. I'm open to just about anything as long as I'm online and not busy. I have plenty of space on my buddy list too.

9. Default Re: [GAZED] A New Alliance...

frenssssss

yay
    (also maybe update that CWK/APQ thing since it's BROKEN cough cough)

10. Electron Straight Female
    IGN: Sorakomi
    Server: ElNido
    Level: 162
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Angelic
    Alliance: Reformed
    New_York

Hmm, you guys seem interesting, so I am gonna watch you guys. I am really excited for the server alliance so I am happy to see guilds from separate servers making an alliance as well. The guild I am in dislikes the idea of a server alliance and so do a few of my best friends. You guys seem very open. Good luck. :)

11. Default Re: [GAZED] A New Alliance...

i think we have our first fan~
    so anyway tell me how this is going to work, are we making a totally different alliance (where is eric going to go sadface)?

12. Default Re: [GAZED] A New Alliance...

Hello all new people!!! welcome to our new allie and it should be fun finally seeing new people running about. Feel free to bl me as well ^_^

this was a wonderful message left in my shop how cute!

13. Neon Atom Straight Female
    IGN: BawssLyk
    Level: 200
    Alliance: Twerk
    Massachusetts

Hello everyone from Galicia, Arcania, Zenith, and Demethos~ I'm MapleCookie, also known as Lisa/BawssLyk/Lisosaurus/Bamned. I play on El Nido in the guild LegacyReborn, and I'm excited to have new guilds in our alliance.
    Hopefully we can take down Empress and get some nice weapons for everyone!

14. Default Re: [GAZED] A New Alliance...

That guy from those screenshots is plowursis. I'd watch out for him. He's not very bright and trolls (badly) a lot.

15. Default Re: [GAZED] A New Alliance...

myoyoyo watsup ma bros

yo boy nick here representin mode of the amazin zenith ( I'm a jr luls!!!!!!)

i m ur king, but I am a nice king so we can train together and go bossin and stuff idk wat u bois do for fun

ma bl is open for anyone to add me, jus send a request to Uxie~ (preferably gotta b super pro!( or a gurl))
    hope we get along well or we gon ks u

I hope every1 gets to know each other and we can all b super pros ad b lvl 200 henehors (I'm a lvl 30 henehor)

PECCCEEEE BOIS!!

~Mode

*edit
    why did i get warnd from this post -.-;; u guys r srs jerks
    Last edited by babo; 2012-07-02 at 07:00 PM.

16. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

Oh, that would explain his posts in the Shadower forum on Basil.

17. Desk Straight Male
    IGN: NatsuEliseo
    Server: Galicia
    Level: 206
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Exploited
    Alliance: Family
    Farm: StarWars
    mexico

So sad only 1 guild per server.

18. Neon Atom Male
    IGN: WaxMuseum
    Server: Galicia
    Level: 200
    Job: Captain
    Guild: UniquePwns
    Alliance: Miracle
    australia

Hello everyone reading this
    Feel free to add WaxMuseum and PrinceYugo once the servers merge.
    Also PrinceYugo needs a decent guild, if you guys don't mind

19. Default Re: [GAZED] A New Alliance...

and my youtube vids.
    3 more days! Assemble Team GAZED!

20. Neon Atom Gay Male
    IGN: Sylvananna
    canada

Update: Scherzo of Galicia is now officially on board for the Alliance. This means that we have one slot left in our alliance for an Arcanian guild, should one come forth. I believe that Arcania is the smallest of the allied servers so if one does not come forth we'll just go ahead with the alliance without one for now.

Looking forward to Friday!

P.S: I'll be trying to hold some events this Friday for guildmates to meet each other and get acquainted. Stay tooned!