Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Red face Upcoming World Merges Master Post/Reference

Warning: pineappleing big.
    Spoiler

Basic diagnosis of merged servers:
    (x = no info, if you could provide some, that'd be lovely)

Prices for common items (equips are clean)

Dojo times

Alternative Training Places

WHEW. More tomorrow.
    Last edited by Animation; 2012-07-02 at 02:49 PM.

2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Anything else I should add to this world merge reference post?

Your link skills will likely be reset. Log onto your Cannoneer/Mercedes/DemonSlayer/JETT and direct them back where you want them.

Might happen to character decks too (we didn't have them when we allianced).

3. Alligator Straight Male
    IGN: Sure
    Server: Redoot
    Level: Eh.
    Job: I guess?
    Guild: No idea.
    Alliance: Think I know?
    Farm: This Exists Still?

GAZED...I like that name.
    Welp, better grab my stuff out of MTS.
    To the newly founded GAZED Alliance.
    Spoiler

4. Default Re: Anything else I should add to this world merge reference post?

Hopefully it gets there fast..
    A lot of people there just act without thinking and just assume many many dumb things... Things that don't even make sense sometimes. :\
    Nice guide by the way.

5. Default Re: Anything else I should add to this world merge reference post?

Those are pretty small things, though. I don't think people need a guide to tell them to relink their skills/remake their decks if they see them missing. :P

6. Default Re: Anything else I should add to this world merge reference post?

I only wish that the merged servers get an actual emblem and combine or something
    that's just my OCD talking lol

*waves to Gali/Deme/Zenith/Arcania*
    hi I'm the 2nd best BM in nido, I afk a lot and derp with friends

everyone ADD ME

7. Default Re: Anything else I should add to this world merge reference post?

Yes yes yes to the spot hogging. People are going to do it anyway though.

8. Default Re: Anything else I should add to this world merge reference post?

You're from Galicia I presume. This was well done, I'd like to shake you warmly by the hand.

9. Default Re: Anything else I should add to this world merge reference post?

yeah they do it here :c
    I try to be as courteous as possible with spots but there are always the pineapple-ups

though FM1 is camped all to hell lately.. it gets better a few hours after a server check.

10. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

You'd be surprised how many people don't "see them missing".

11. Neon Atom Straight Female
    IGN: BawssLyk
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 200
    Job: Mercedes
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Alliance: Twerk
    Massachusetts

don't lie you're the best BM in Nido

to other servers

Anyway, really good job on the chart! The only real complaint I have is that the font looks a little fuzzy, but other than that, I think it looks fine. It's very informative and the graphics look great.

12. Default Re: Anything else I should add to this world merge reference post?

I'll add it onto a separate post after the screen gets accepted, then. Already submitted it. :c

Basil has a crappy 2000 px height limit, so I had to make the font small to squish everything together. :c
    12pt font fml.

13. Default Re: Anything else I should add to this world merge reference post?

I wish they put the merged servers in a folder or put them next to each other in the selection screen.

14. Default Re: Anything else I should add to this world merge reference post?

Don't suppose you could actually spell out SouthPerry in that credit?
    I know, picky, but one can not google SP and hope to find us, even with my name.

15. Default Re: Anything else I should add to this world merge reference post?

Er, doesn't Southperry have a history with Basil? I wouldn't mind giving credit but I didn't want to run the risk of rejected or something. Nowadays it's one shot at acceptance or not.

EDIT: Just updated the image in the thread, I'll add full credit when the screen gets accepted.

16. Default Re: Anything else I should add to this world merge reference post?

Wait what everyone gets a 7 day shop after merge? Gonna be annoying to go through the FM for us Novaers. I mean we never go past FM5. -_-

17. Default Re: Anything else I should add to this world merge reference post?

They do.

18. Default Re: Anything else I should add to this world merge reference post?

Only thing I could add is for nova/bello people is instead of novacan/bellova Novacain

19. Default Re: Anything else I should add to this world merge reference post?

So does this mean if you're part of the gazed alliance you can have 10 card sets that all affect one character? Because I really don't know what I'd do if I had to level up 30 classes to 120 to get the majority of the effect from this new card system.

20. Default Re: Anything else I should add to this world merge reference post?

We've been uncensored on both Basil and Sleepywood for a while now.

Thanks