Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default Re: Anything else I should add to this world merge reference post?

Any idea on the expected time limit on Dojo Glove acquisition? I'd make new characters to check it out, but I'm lazy.

2. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default Re: Anything else I should add to this world merge reference post?

*waves*
    I'm probably the strongest BM in Zenith, tho I hardly ever log on these days. BM pride!

Finally our FM will go past 3... Too bad I'm broke anyway

3. Default Re: Anything else I should add to this world merge reference post?

Dojo RankGaliciaArcaniaZenithEl NidoDemethos
    Rank 110:4313:4211:259:4211:04
    Rank 914:28(rank 8)50:2724:2918:12(rank 8)26:57
    Rank 50(rank 28)43:42x(rank 12)36:25(rank 19)41:56x

Right now, CMYK (who has a similar population to GAZED):
    Rank 1: 10:03
    Rank 9: 12:24
    Rank 47: 45:19

4. Default Re: Anything else I should add to this world merge reference post?

There are at least 3 people in Galicia who can get 9 to under 10 minute times.

5. Default Re: Anything else I should add to this world merge reference post?

Just because they can, doesn't necessarily mean they will. These are current scoreboard times. In comparison, CMYK's best is only 10:03 right now.

6. Default Re: Anything else I should add to this world merge reference post?

They all did right after the patch. Most don't go every day and instead go every other day.
    I go every other day unless I'm testing damage for some reason.

7. Default Re: Anything else I should add to this world merge reference post?

Okay... so what's the problem here?

8. Default Re: Anything else I should add to this world merge reference post?

No problem. I was just saying there are people that can get better times.

No need to get all worked up lol.

9. Default Re: Anything else I should add to this world merge reference post?

Oh, haha. I thought there was an objection of some sort to the times or something. ("Uh is bleve saying that these are inaccurate times or what?")
    I was just confused. Glad to see there's no issue.

10. Default Re: Anything else I should add to this world merge reference post?

I honestly feel sort of bad for you who got merged. I mean yeah, during downtime it's a good thing, but... holy crap according to this Khaini is the smallest server, but damn it was hard to get an LHC party today.

Animation, A+ post, very good :3

I give a pineapple!

11. Default Re: Anything else I should add to this world merge reference post?

It was mainly for people from other worlds who are worried about their Dojo times to see. Probably should've quoted the guy that originally asked too. Oh well.

12. Default Re: Anything else I should add to this world merge reference post?

Well, it was 2x. I'm also building an alternative training places map as a supplement to this guide.
    Thank you!

13. Default Re: Anything else I should add to this world merge reference post?

Oh cool name.

I guess as I will be part of the soon to be GAZED alliance I`ll post this;

Hi i'm Foxino (formally known as DurexPiay) Currently i'm 1st/2nd strongest shadower in Demethos and the 1st lv200 shadower. I am co-leader of one of the biggest guilds in Demethos (kryptonite). We are more commonly known for being one of the few guilds with rules on legitimacy. I try to boss often and my guild/buddy list are almost always invited to such runs. So if you like, feel free to add me, I will be making some buddy slots before the alliance is formed, If i'm full whisp or PM on here and i'll add you myself.

Til Friday, see you guys around :P
    Last edited by Foxino; 2012-06-30 at 11:17 PM. Reason: 5am derpyness kicking in

14. Default Re: Anything else I should add to this world merge reference post?

Dat guild name.. Gazed... beast

15. Default Re: Anything else I should add to this world merge reference post?

Got it on all 5 servers.
    I really like the name, so. Begged for mesos on all servers and bought the guild. I hope I saved it properly.

16. Default Re: Anything else I should add to this world merge reference post?

Thanks for that, I know there are at least 3 people who Dojo faster than I that didn't go who usually go daily. So with that information and the table you provided, I think I can safely say, getting Dojo gloves is no longer an option for me. -_-

17. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

Default Re: Anything else I should add to this world merge reference post?

Won't those names be changed anyway?

18. Default Re: Anything else I should add to this world merge reference post?

I think a few weeks into the merge, as long as you dojo and make it in ~40 minutes, you should get your gloves.

If I do it correctly (and I am being vague on purpose) then they shouldn't be changed.

19. Default Re: Anything else I should add to this world merge reference post?

I'm pretty sure he's talking about Rank 1 or Rank 2 gloves lol. Rank 3 gloves are and still will be easily obtainable.

20. Default Re: Anything else I should add to this world merge reference post?

It's on Basil. Ahhhhh. And frontpaged. Excellent.