1. Default How to earn more coins?

Hey, how can i earn more coins? because now i jet 1 coin each 5 lvls and each day but its so slow!

2. Default Re: How to earn more coins?

Nett Pyramid 15 Waves
    3 random PQs

any one else wants to add?

3. Default Re: How to earn more coins?

I have close to 30 characters across a bunch of accounts so I'm logging into them every day and taking the free coin. It adds up over time.
    The only way you can really farm them right now is by mass leveling up characters. There really isn't any way to farm them quickly and easily.

4. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

Default Re: How to earn more coins?

Even if you mass level your chars you won't get that many since its 1 every 5 levels (Until what i believe is lvl 120 when it becomes 1 coin every lvl).

5. Default Re: How to earn more coins?

I got about 26 from leveling a Jett up to 70, so it's good for Scrolls or Clean Slates if that's what you're after.

6. Default Re: How to earn more coins?

Although its great to have so many accounts to log in and out, I highly recommend against it if you have a horrible connection or doing this from out of the US.
    Nexon likes to Ban IPs.

7. Default Re: How to earn more coins?

I use GameLauncher to log in, I have great connection, and I am from the US, so I don't think that's likely.

8. Default Re: How to earn more coins?

Was there a quicker way in KMS?

9. Default Re: How to earn more coins?

There were setup/etc items (don't remember) that you could trade in for coins. I think it was 100 per coin, and they were common drops. It wasn't this difficult.

10. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

There were event (Christmas) quests.

11. Default Re: How to earn more coins?

I don't see how I'm supposed to be able to afford anything decent on characters that can't do anything but one-a-day and 3 PQs.

12. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Yeah. Unless they come up with some new events, we're pretty much restricted to a couple of the "Special" items (because they're untradeable). Everything else - scrolls, equips, recipes - has to be "farmed" on mules.
    I seriously don't understand why Nexon wants us to play in this semi-exploitative way ("the man with the 50 accounts wins"), instead of grinding some kind of repetitive quest on one or two characters.

13. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Expecting that it will be way easier after the Phantom patch. Still kinda sucks though, can't wait to get that PB chair. Btw, please tell me that PB chair is permanent this time...

14. Default Re: How to earn more coins?

Do none of you like running Monster Park? You can buy three tickets from the NPC and run a safe dungeon pretty easily for an additional coin.

I thought they made additional quests for the second and third tier Monster Parks.

15. Polar Bear Gay Male
    IGN: danielcatu
    Server: yellonde
    Level: 121
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Vendetta
    Farm: 765pro
    chile

items have a "expiration tag" before you buy them, remember the leaves from old maplestory event
    and it used to be permanent in kms

16. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Idk about you, but I remember many events where the items didn't show their expiration date in the shop.

17. Default Re: How to earn more coins?

The chair is indeed Permanant. And it is the one that you sit on top of PB's head, not on his leg like the existing ones.

18. Default Re: How to earn more coins?

I didn't ever get that quest on any of my 4th Job characters. It is a quest right?

19. Default Re: How to earn more coins?

Yeah, you need to turn in a quest for the monster park and pyramid wave coins.
    Too high level to get the quest, no coins.

20. Default Re: How to earn more coins?

The Monster Park challenge only appears for characters between levels 60-95.