1. Default Will of Alliance skill for Jett

Is it possible for Jett to get this skill? If so how do I obain/start the chain quest? Much help needed! Thanks in advance..,

2. Default Re: Will of Alliance skill for Jett

I'm pretty sure it's just supposed to happen at level 75 but doesn't because someone forgot to add it for Jett. Probably something similar to the level 18 class quests for hats that Jett can't do. I assume somebody just forgot and it'll (hopefully) be patched in at the same time as the Crocell hat quest.

3. Default Re: Will of Alliance skill for Jett

yeah i didnt get it
    was pretty disappointed
    maybe they'll address it in phantom patch

4. Default

Thanks for the replies!

Did they finally fix the quest?
    Last edited by Five Second Pose; 2012-07-13 at 05:45 PM.

5. Default Re: Will of Alliance skill for Jett

I may have had the wrong idea about this quest. I thought it was a permanent addition when it was added, but after leveling other characters and not getting the notification I did some digging around only to find out the will of alliance quest randomly got removed some time in April. I dunno if that's something Nexon did accidentally or intentionally, though. Maybe a KMS player has more insight about the matter.

6. Default Re: Will of Alliance skill for Jett

The quests are still in-game if you started them during the Alliance patch, but otherwise I think you can't access them (at least not through the lightbulb like before), I assume you should be able to access the quest direct from teh NPC though. I haven't tried, so I can't tell you.

7. Default Re: Will of Alliance skill for Jett

It is a permanent addition. I got it on my Shadower last patch, and my Phantom in kMS as of the patch before the recent Resistance Revamp.

You will not get a lightbulb for it at 75 unless you have finished all the job/story related quests up until that point. Luckily, Adventurers don't have any, so they can receive it right away.

8. Default Re: Will of Alliance skill for Jett

Sounds like Nexon America screwed it up, then. I realized around 115 on my Mechanic that I didn't ever get a quest popup so I looked up the quest chain mentioned in the patch notes to get the Will of the Alliance quest chain and did it. Even so, I didn't get a quest popup and none of the relevant NPCs had a quest for me (resistance trainer, Cygnus, etc).

9. Default Re: Will of Alliance skill for Jett

Go to the mirror. Click on the Ereve like icon.

10. Default Re: Will of Alliance skill for Jett

That's just it. It's not in the mirror, either. Unless I'm missing something.

Spoiler

11. Default Re: Will of Alliance skill for Jett

I is not suppose to be in the mirror as far as I remember, i think that was for the low level version of the quest that they held when they revamped Resistance. The event where WHs could get the white jaguar.
    I did the will of the alliance quest on my new Mech made after Jett patch, so i know it does work.

12. Default Re: Will of Alliance skill for Jett

Uhm... Then there's a good chance there's a portal in Ereve itself that you have to enter?

13. Default Re: Will of Alliance skill for Jett

I figured it out. I just had to do all of the resistance quest chains, including the quest chain with the the girl in the resistance hideout.

On topic: I still don't have any kind of notification on my Jett and I just tried going to Teo for the quest that explorers take to get Will of the Alliance and he didn't have any quest for me. I guess that means every class but Jett can get the skill and Nexon didn't fix it.

14. Default Re: Will of Alliance skill for Jett

Claudine sends you there, can't remeber if it was by teleport or just telling you to go to empress Cygnus by yourself.