IGN: SolicShooter, SolicSage
    Server: Demethos
    Level: 162
    Job: Captain, BaM
    Guild: FallingStars
    Alliance: Quit MS
    netherlands

Default Stealth Rework

I guess Riot finally made up their mind. Sadly they didn't list if it'll appear next patch.

http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=765024

2. Default Re: Stealth Rework

I don't think it will, the stealth rework could probably come out as a patch on its own.

3. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: Stealth Rework

Evelynn changes sound really cool. I like her design a lot, and her in-game model is awesome. So i look forward to using her more after the rework

4. Default Re: Stealth Rework

I am curious, they never mentioned if eve would be getting her stun back like they previously wanted for her.

5. Default Re: Stealth Rework

Oooh good stuff. Thanks for posting this!

Excited to see how the new Twitch works. I like him as he is but he either snowballs or falls off hard. I'd welcome a rework for him.

6. Water

IGN: SolicShooter, SolicSage
    Server: Demethos
    Level: 162
    Job: Captain, BaM
    Guild: FallingStars
    Alliance: Quit MS
    netherlands

She won't get her stun back.

Ofcourse the american version of the same thread gets over 40 red posts while the european version gets zero feedback as usual. At least they improved with actually posting the thread instead of us having to go over to the other forums to find interesting tidbits about upcoming patches. With all the things that Riot does for us as a company (surprise fiddlesticks, proving grounds and such), it's really dissapointing to see that they've kept this discriminating attitude towards europeans, whereas we've been complaining for months.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2340178

(contains a ton of informative red posts)

Interesting things are that only close champion vision and vision wards reveal evelyn while she's stealthed. So sight wards and clairyoyance are only useful for detecting her when she's active, aka killing jungle camps. her stealth range is about the range of ryze's bind. Oracle is useless against evelyn because the stealth detection radius is already larger then the oracle range. She'll be primarily played as a jungler, but has been played with success as AD top. Her potential in solo lanes hasn't been discovered. Her item builds are very diverse where she can basically build anything from what I've seen. Triforce, wits end, IE, deathcap, rylai's. So she remains a hybrid, but the best builds will probably follow shortly after more is known about her kit.

7. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Xin Zhao remake is coming with the stealth patch, I heard.

8. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: BuffDaSnail
    Level: 15x
    Job: DrK!
    Guild: Irresistible
    Alliance: IrreForce
    California

Solcrushed too gud with suspense

Spoiler

Some hints about Xin's "new" kit

Spoiler

9. Default Re: Stealth Rework

I'm guessing Eve's detection radius is 650 since Statikk named two 625 range abilities that she "outranges".

Twitch attack range increased, Spray and Pray missile speed increased, W makes it easier to land.

Jatt says Eve's ganks with her ult at 6 can be Nocturne-like. Long range? Really good in teamfights too.

Hate Spike cooldown roughly doubled, prioritizes what Eve is AAing, then champions, then minions, then low health targets.

Some base stats going up on Eve, most staying the same.

Eve does not have her stun anymore.

Model reworks and the like coming later, but not with this patch.

10. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: BuffDaSnail
    Level: 15x
    Job: DrK!
    Guild: Irresistible
    Alliance: IrreForce
    California

Fixed (added attack animation QoL update)

11. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

I'm not exactly liking that. Xin NEEDS an escape. Just make his E work like Fiora's Q.

12. Default Re: Stealth Rework

Xin getting an escape mechanism would kinda go against his lore about being a badass that goes all in, and is the one that comes out standing.

13. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Current Xin already goes against his Lore since he goes in and gets blown up

I dunno. I'm skeptic on how Xin rework will go. If he can actually survive going in without getting instant gibbed, then I'll retract my statement.

14. Default Re: Stealth Rework

dreams do come true

15. Default

Twitch's remake

Early opinions on Eve after playing one game with her really badly.

Good luck playing her outside of the jungle. Hate Spike isn't a targeted ability per se, it'll just attack whatever is first on its priority list. You can hit things while running away, for example. Probably want tanky AP but not sure.

Ok, I can think of three ways to play Eve now. Tanky AP with Rylai's to constantly apply Hate Spike slow, some AD build that I'm not really sure about yet, and on-hit. The latter two work because she has a 120% attack speed steroid after she Ravages if Ravage is level 5. I can't pull off a jungle without Wriggle's, I did my AP build.
    Last edited by Five Second Pose; 2012-07-13 at 01:10 AM.