1. Default Is it me or phantoms and mercedes at bosses like Chaos PB , Empress do not use HB.

Like Chaos Pink Bean above, virtually a 0 dk run.

However back to the same question, it seems like majority of those bossers uses Phantoms by then.

What about those adventurers, like marksman, paladins, wildhunters.

Any unwashed mercedes at those bosses?

2. Default Re: Is it me or phantoms and mercedes at bosses like Chaos PB , Empress do not use HB

i thought mp-->hp int washing got removed

3. Default Re: Is it me or phantoms and mercedes at bosses like Chaos PB , Empress do not use HB

Those Phantoms that go ChaosPB etc. have enough LUK to never get hit

4. Default Re: Is it me or phantoms and mercedes at bosses like Chaos PB , Empress do not use HB

But doesnt Chaos PB have like 9999 accuracy?

But that's quite imba. No wonder very few mercedes are in Chaos PB.

Would definitely be sad that DKs, Bms, MMs are being excluded.

5. Default Re: Is it me or phantoms and mercedes at bosses like Chaos PB , Empress do not use HB

Seems like, with the release of a new job, original adventurers have disadvantages at bosses like the lack of status resistance. Where as BM & MM were needed at Horntail mostly for their SE, with decent-se and hb adventurers have become unnecessary. Maplestory comes down to damage output instead of teamwork.

6. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Is it me or phantoms and mercedes at bosses like Chaos PB , Empress do not use HB

you still can, it's just more painful unless you get certain commodities

7. Default Re: Is it me or phantoms and mercedes at bosses like Chaos PB , Empress do not use HB

You don't need to wash unless you wanna hug it. Actually I can probably survive its physical dmg too with threaten and all those buffs they are using.
    Empress is lol, why'd you need HB to survive?

8. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Is it me or phantoms and mercedes at bosses like Chaos PB , Empress do not use HB

8~12k casts, and fighting the 5 warriors at the same time?