Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default Re: GMS Phantom Cutscenes

You're just as wise. That's Freud, not Evan

2. Default Re: GMS Phantom Cutscenes

Not only was that NOT Evan, but "at my doorstep" was a figure of speech. Wasn't meant to be taken literally. A window could be considered a "door" or means of entry for a thief, no?

3. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Default Re: GMS Phantom Cutscenes

Thx for those uploads though. I found it impossible to watch that distorted (square) picture in all youtube videos I found about these. And for some reason I couldn't get the videos to work properly when I tried to play them from MS folder.

4. Default Re: GMS Phantom Cutscenes

Yeah same here. I discovered that they had a block on a codec through VLC. But if you try to open the videos with any other program like a DVD player it will work

5. Mercury Straight Male
    IGN: StacknStick
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Phantom
    Guild: Exist
    Alliance: DreamHome
    Farm: ButcherDen
    russia

Default Re: GMS Phantom Cutscenes

eh, guess bad jokes are a no-no anymore

6. Default Re: GMS Phantom Cutscenes

Dat Phantom's voice, so swag.

He must make girls pregnant just by speaking to them.

By the way, what's the name of the BGM that plays as Hilla makes her exit? The heroic fanfare Phantom ascends the bow of his ship in the middle of.

7. Default Re: GMS Phantom Cutscenes

Better than the horrid Demon Slayer/Mercedes ones, but Shinshoo's voice made me cringe so hard

8. Default Re: GMS Phantom Cutscenes

Cygnus' voice is the one that made me cringe.

She's supposed to be ten. (Err, wait. But she's Aria's niece, and Aria died hundreds of years ago.....) That sounds NOTHING like a ten year old girl.

9. Default Re: GMS Phantom Cutscenes

lol, i totally agree, for some reason i thought it was an old man / male talking at first until i realized it was the dragon and aria

10. Default Re: GMS Phantom Cutscenes

Ugh I HATE cutscenes in Maple, almost every freaking time they crash my pc. Took me about an hour to get through the phantoms ones on one character all with all the crashing.

Having un-skipable custscenes in the game is stupid.